89th Academy Awards (Oscars 2017)

Emma Stone looks gorgeous - still gold, but beautiful. I've given up on color tonight! Michelle Williams was a very pleasant surprise considering some of her past LV looks.

BrCYGZ8.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

The cleavage of Michelle's dress is kinda bad, but overall is nice

Emma in... beige!

God they should all fire their stylist except Karla welch. If you hear the rumor that everyone is wearing beige you have to give your client some bold colors!

Last edited by a moderator:
God, what was Alicia thinking? The necklace is out of place, the cleavage is not flattering and please kill the top knot trend already.

Why Alicia(s stylist) thought that necklace would work with that dress is beyond me.

does anybody have a link to watch the Red Carpet from outside the US? Much appreciated! :flower:

Nice, but would I choose this dress to win an Oscar in? No.

Ok2UM2B.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

I think Emma looks good. The dress is not what I expected, but it might look good in motion.

Nicole looks great... but I could've been so much better.

This dress on Nicole Kidman has to be one of the most dated ugly dresses i've ever seen

Emma Stone is in Givenchy which is so random? She's never worn the brand before.

Emma Stone BEST DRESSED by far. Nicole Kidman looks always bland in nude colors.

It literally looks like Alicia Vikander forgot she had to come to the Oscars this year and just grabbed the first dress, the first diamond necklace, tacky sandals and did bun in her limo to the show. Such a messy look.

Is Charlize Theron wearing Haider Ackermann, it's probably custom Dior but I could swear Haider already made a very similar dress.

So glad Emma went classic Hollywood with the hair and makeup - very Oscar-winning look! The dress would not have been my choice, but it does look great in motion. Definitely one of the best dressed on this very disappointing red carpet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->