90210 The Next Generation Fashion

MeMe7

Reaction score
So I got the ok to re-start the thread ,set photos turned up^_^
Nothing too exciting but the paparazzi know the set location so hopefully there will be some good pics and we will see how the style of the character's turn out.

Jennie Garth and co-stars on the set of “90210: The Next Generation”(July1)
Jessica Stroup and AnnaLynne McCord

jennie-garth-90210-718-7.jpg

jennie-garth-90210-718-8.jpg

jennie-garth-90210-718-4.jpg

jennie-garth-90210-718-3.jpg

In character's clothes ?^:huh:
jennie-garth-90210-718-1.jpg

jennie-garth-90210-718-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
37648_90210_123_411lo.jpg

90210-Commercial01_006.jpg

shenae.fan-sites.org,annalynne-mccord.com

I'm really excited for this show! I hope they release more promotional images soon.

I think most of the shots where there own clothes...at least i hope so :blink:
The New Peach pit on the corner of Beverly and Marte
pinkisthenewblog.com

070208_newpeachpit.jpg

Not exaclty style....but the style of the set so i though i'd post it here

Inside the Kokomo Cafe (90210's new "Peach Pit")
Cast and crew landed at Los Angeles' real-life Kokomo Cafe early this morning for two days of shooting using the eatery's ultramodern brown and white interior—though with a simple new Peach Pit logo.

I hear an exact replica is being built on an L.A.-area soundstage for future shooting, as well as a set for a Peach Pit nightclub upstairs from the restaurant

What's not new, however, is at least one very familiar face—Nat!

"They've got the original Nat inside," an extra on the set gushed earlier today of actor Joe E. Tata.

Details of the shoot's storyline is being kept under wraps. Sources say the owner of Kokomo and his staff had to sign confidentiality agreements.

For more on the new 90210 and rumors of Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling's return, check out the dish from scoopin' cohort Kristin Dos Santos.

425peachpit070208.jpg
WeHo_KoKoMo.jpg

Shenae, Jennie ,anna,jessica on set
016.jpg

3d91e8245b57.jpg

b768b906e540.jpg

jennie-garth.org,myspace

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, good, i can't wait to see the show in France!

Promo Shots
Fanforum.com

everyone 's so tan........

12449all2122607loqp3.jpg

12464dustinannalyne1229hj0.jpg
12524jessica122527lojh8.jpg

14098shanae122635lozn5.jpg

Ugh, I wish I wasn't so excited for it. I feel like I'm setting myself up for disaster.

Ugh! Tristan Wilds those pants,no. I am used to him as a gangster from The Wire. He is so cute and one of the most gifted actors I've ever seen, like most from The Wire.

from what i've seen Jessica Stroup's character gets to wear the coolest clothes

'90210' and More First Looks

ew.com

90210_l.jpg

90210-2_l.jpg

Long live West Beverly High! In The CW’s much-talked-about 90210 update (premiering Sept. 2), a first-day-of-school ''love triangle'' forms when new girl Annie (Shenae Grimes, far left) bumps into couple Ethan (Dustin Milligan) and Naomi (Anna-Lynne McCord). ''It’s awkward for me because I learn that they had hung out before,'' McCord says. ''I’m like, Who is this girl? How does she know my boyfriend? It’s a typical high school moment.'' Get used to Naomi having a bit of a — oh, how do we say this nicely? — bitchy attitude: ''She’s a spoiled rich girl,'' reports McCord of her character who has been likened to original 90210-er Kelly Taylor (played by Jennie Garth). ''Naomi has these faces: She’s got who she is with her mother; who she is with her daddy; who she is with the kids at school; and who she is with the principal,'' she adds. ''But then she’s really herself when it comes to Ethan. That’s when you see a side that the audience will connect to. It’s just like, Oh, she does have a soul!''

Along with Annie (Grimes, right) comes her adopted brother Dixon (The Wire’s Tristan Wilds) — both of whom have been transplanted to the zip code from Kansas in order to tend to their ailing ''diva'' grandmother (Arrested Development’s Jessica Walter). ''She has an alcohol problem, so our family moves to Beverly Hills to help her,'' Wilds explains. Well, from the looks on the siblings’ faces when they first pull up to their new digs, it doesn’t seem like it’ll take too long to adjust to an affluent lifestyle. ''We’re living in our grandmother’s mansion, and we’re just taking it all in,'' adds Wilds, who reports that Dixon is a ''ladies man'' and a bit of a troublemaker. ''The house is in Bel-Air, so I went up to [exec producer] Gabe Sachs and I’m like, ‘Gabe, did I switch shows or something? I feel like I’m the Fresh Prince now! What’s going on dude?’''

I agree - I think I'll love the character of Silver more than anyone else on the show soley based on her cltohes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->