A Bag For Your Books - School Bag Recommendations

Honey

Reaction score
I'm a student and I've had the biggest problem with finding a good bag to carry my school things in. I'd really like the avoid the average book bag.

Any idea's?

* Oh, and I'd also like it to be some what reasonable in price. :blush:

Thank you everyone! I know you guys are the best. :flower:

There was an earlier thread on this and I suggested a juice box bag. I still think they are a great idea; very cute and unique, as well as practical, waterproof and eco-friendly. I love mine! :P

Pardon my ignorance, but...

What's a juice box bag? :unsure:

And can anyone show me where the other thread is? I tried searching, and nothing came up :doh:

i like the first ones..*
anything that goes over the shoulder to be comfy enough
chanel girl, would you really carry those bags to school?? :unsure: i mean i carried my GUCCIs at the time but they are plain simple and mostly messenger bags.. :innocent:

The juice totes are very cute, but not quite my style. On a day to day basis for school, I'd like something sleeker, simpler, more elegant.
Something to match what I wear, I suppose.

And I'd love to carry Dior to school everyday if only I 1) wasn't a poor student. and 2) all I had to carry was a pencil and some lipgloss.

:cry:

Originally posted by Honey@Jan 26th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
And I'd love to carry Dior to school everyday if only I 1) wasn't a poor student. and 2) all I had to carry was a pencil and some lipgloss.
:lol: I agree, not very practical!...

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 26th, 2004 - 10:55 pm
Might be a little small but you could use it to carry post its
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OOO the temptation!! :doh:

But hmm, if you want something simpler, you could try some Coach totes.. Louis Vuitton has some simple, decent priced ones... or, although not my preference, even Kate Spade...

I bought a soft-side leather briefcase when I started university, and almost 10 years later, I am still using it to haul work stuff and library books and my lunch, ect. My briefcase is nothing posh...I bought it at a Wilson's Leather for $130, but it has held up marvelously--only gotten better with wear.

If you want something ritzy, you might check out Coach--I hear their quality is good, but I know from my own experience, that you don't need anything fancy, just sturdy. Plus, if your bookbag/briefcase is not a name brand or a label, you don't have to worry quite as much about getting mugged or having it stoled when you're not looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->