A&f Denim Skirt

LilyBird

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question!

I found this skirt:

4340_01_l.jpg

on A&F Website and I really think it would be great for spring.

That skirt is the kids size (way cheaper than adults...) but I'm 5'9, do you think this might be a problem because the skirt will be to short for my legs?

Despite the shortness issue (I will most likely wear it to the beach, so who cares if its a little tiny?) I think I may buy it anyways because I desperately need a white skirt....What do ya'll think?

xoxox
Lily

also, any opinions on A&F polos?

4120_09_l.jpg

The polo reminds me of Sandy from Grease pre leather-clad-chain-smoking-vixen phase.

love the skirt. u will wear it all summer with heels or flip flops :wink:

I'm the same height as you and I would NEVER fit into a kids skirt. I find even regular skirts can be too short. Maybe I just have really long legs... :unsure:

get it, get it! Only reason I won't is because I know that half the school will be in anything from that place within a week.

i've seen that skirt on people who are at LEAST 6-7inches shorter than you and they are REALLY REALLY SHORT...

I've seen a lot of similar skirts in stores around here that are being sold for a LOT cheaper. I'd keep searching until you find something that fits you perfectly. :flower:

try hollister. they have really short skirts, that are alot cheaper than a&f. but that one is really cute.

Originally posted by Shahna@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 7:06 pm
I'm the same height as you and I would NEVER fit into a kids skirt. I find even regular skirts can be too short. Maybe I just have really long legs... :unsure:
A&F sizing is messed up ITS SO HUGE! I'm normally a size 1/2 and I fit in a kids 14 with plenty of room (I could even wear the kids size 12 jeans if they weren't so short on me!)

Good point on the pricing, I will look around, but I may jsut go to my local A&F and try it on just in case.

As always, you guys give great advice :heart:

I LOVE the skirt (I bought the similar one in denim). The polo is cute too but make sure you go up 3 sizes w/ it. Its the one thing in the store that runs tiny :smile:

The skirt is nice, get it! :flower:
The polo reminds me of a fake Ralph Lauren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->