A.f. Vandevorst S/ S 05

runner

Reaction score
00010f.jpg

00060f.jpg

great colours together,
but i was expecting something more that wasnt there..

thanks for the pictures runner

I adore the coloured leggings under the ruffled skirts & coats. Don't like the boots.

the whole colorful boots with relatively spare looks i thought was a lot more new york/london than antwerp...i'm surprised they decided to react to that trend, but then again, that's about the only thing exciting here.

I like the first half of the images very much. Not to keen on the latter ones - I'd never guess these pieces were by AFV.

I love this collection :heart: I love teh romantic rock & roll feeling, the boots are gorgeous.

my favorite is the first look.

The more colourful pieces i don't like, the colours are to similare to Marc Jacobs :wacko: .

i like this...it's a bit juvenile and i wonder what the pricesa are like...but i still like it...

i almost bought a pr of leggings like that a couple months ago...how sorry am i that i didn't??? :o

yes me too I almost bought a pair in Paris but I didn't. boo hoo!

There's some signatures in this that I of course adore. But then the more overrated sporty pieces I'm not keen on. I love the boots myself. Especially the ones with the sparkle.

Padpapapa, I'm lovin' it....

I'm liking Paris better then Milan, Ny and London together right now already... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->