Abbie Cornish Quit That B*tch

Kenysha75

Reaction score
ryanabbydoneanddone.jpg

The story goes that Ryan Phillipe's marriage to Reese Witherspoon died along with his career after he started having an affair with his Stop-Loss co-star Abbie Cornish Game Hen back in 2006. So it's really not surprising to read that Abbie has dropped Ryan's dick from her life, because she's sick of dating a dirty filthy sl*t who is trying to dethrone Gerard Butler as the biggest manwhore on the West Coast. Abbie's rep confirmed the split to People:

"Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home."

When People asked if the break-up had anything to do with the rumors that Ryan has been (see what I did there) cheating on Abbie for the past year, her rep simply farted: "No comment." In bullsh*tanese, "no comment" means "fuc* yes."

I know that everyone and their dog is barking, "What goes around comes around, wh*re," but it's hard to see the light when you're getting dicked in a special way. Which I'm assuming is why Abbie's vag stuck around so long, because let's be honest here, a cream-less Twinkie could tickle your brain more than Ryan Phillipe can. Well, unless Ryan does you in the ear.

dlisted

Ryan Phillippe Quits Abbie Cornish, Says Rep

Ryan Phillippe takes his kids Ava and Deacon to visit a friend’s house on Sunday (February 21) in Pasadena, Calif.
ryan-phillippe-dumps-abbie-cornish.jpg

At the time, his ex-girlfriend Abbie Cornish was moving out of their home.

Yesterday, news broke that Ryan and Abbie called it quits. Abbie’s rep claims that Abbie dumped Ryan but now Ryan’s rep has a different story.

“Ryan ended the relationship and asked her to move out of his house,” his rep tells JustJared.com.

Abbie reportedly flew in Saturday (February 20) at Ryan’s request to remove her belongings from his home as they had broken up already while she was in Australia. Ryan was most recently in the Big Apple for NY Fashion Week.

Like in any relationship, there are two sides to every story.

WHOSE SIDE of the story do you believe — Ryan’s or Abbie’s?

justjared.buzznet.com

:lol: The articles are making me ROFLMAO. :rofl: :rofl: Still, never get hooked with a married man maybe? I mean, karma's such a b*tch!

it's really not a sign that the split was amicable as both claim that they were the one to end the relationship! how bitchy!

Abbie seems a bit snooty, IMO. Bit of a b*tch. Ryan's sexy, though. I want him back with Reese. I still think they belong together.:lol:

Well, if he cheats WITH you, he's more than likely to cheat ON you. That saying comes to mind along with "Karma is a b*tch".

I saw one of those vanity fair behind the scenes video and she did seem pretty snooty. She was complaining about being uncomfortable and asking them to change songs etc. I think young actresses who get the priviledge to be in vanity fair should keep their mouth shut and be in awe otherwise its just a waste..

Abbie seems a bit snooty, IMO. Bit of a b*tch. Ryan's sexy, though. I want him back with Reese. I still think they belong together.:lol:

just curious, why would you want her back with someone who cheated on her?

Oh, come on, people... how old are you? ten?? No, I break up with you, no, I break up with you... who cares....

I saw her with letterman, or leno or one of those and she was adorable...

Karma's a b*tch! :lol:

I don't particularly feel sorry for Abbie Cornish, I mean - what comes around, goes around. Meh.

she's gorgeous, smart, talented, down to earth and really on the up so this is the best news for her as far as I am concerned!!

he has a tendency to screw up the relationships as soon as his partner succeeds/is doing better than him . first resse now abbie. :wink:

^well you could look at it from the bright side, he could put his energy into becoming a talent agent since he obviously knows how to find them

^well you could look at it from the bright side, he could put his energy into becoming a talent agent since he obviously knows how to find them
yeah, :woot:
:lol:

...but it's so fascinating how it became his pattern..:shock:

This so needs to be understood.

100% guaranteed.

I always think about that, like, seriously, do you really don't realize that the guy's prone to cheat on you? Or do you think that you're the exception or the love of his life? Down to Earth PLEASE

Anyway, I love Abbie, she's really pretty and I also love Ryan :wink:

I'm glad it's over. Abbie is on the up while Ryan is going no where; he's a relic of the early 2000s. Reese and Abbie are better off without him. Harsh, I know...

Team Abbie! She's a great actress, and no one will remember this little incident and that sh*tface Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->