Absolut Gaultier by Jean Baptiste Mondino

happycamper

Reaction score
ok i realize my chances are virtually zero here but does anyone have a scan of "Oxdans" from the absolut gaultier campaign? I have large, high quality scans of all the other characters but I'm missing one of Oxdans. I've googled and have only been able to come up with crappy, low quality scans that have website names tatooed on them. It clashes with the rest of my collection horribly and I would love to have the whole set so if anyone could help me out with this extremely random request I will love you forever!

:flower:

much as i would love to oblige...i have abslout-(ly) :wink: no idea what you're on about...

sorry sir... :flower:

but welcome to tfs...the most active fashion forum on the internet... :flower: :woot:

Are you referring to the campaign in which the models posed as Nordic gods...? :huh:

hehe...yes i figured this would be a pretty esoteric topic :P

but i yes indeed i am talking about those ads: if i can do this correctly...i'll try to post some samples:

this is valkyria

Attachments

• Valkyria_small.jpg
    Valkyria_small.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 42
some more:

lucia, brings light to the darkest night

Attachments

• lucia_small.jpg
    lucia_small.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 34
nacken, virtuoso violinist and stealer of souls

Attachments

• Nacken_small.jpg
    Nacken_small.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 42
Originally posted by brian@Nov 9 2004, 12:52 AM
those are wonderful :heart:
[snapback]424131[/snapback]​

=)

this website has more of them

www.jozworld.com

if you go to the bottom, click on "Galleries : by Brands / par Marques" and click on absolut, you can see the whole set...unfortunately there seems to be some mix up and the picture for oxdans is missing and the picture for valborg is listed twice...and yes i realize how neurotic i am being but for me if i am missing just one piece from a collection it drives me insane! lol :buzz:

Ugh..I remember that campaign serie...I need to jog my memory..because I've seen them all somewhere.
Maybe in a scandinavian magazine or coffetable book??..featuring absolute and their commercials.
..maybe it'll come to me :flower:

I found one of Oxdan that's 110 kb but I guess that's not enough??

UUh I know what you're talking about!! I have those up on my wall that I blew up at Kinkos :buzz:

You need the one with the hot guy wearing furry pants and he's grabbing onto his horns, right?

I have it up on my wall, but it's poster sized, it will be a biatch to scan it :unsure:

actually the website was fixed so the complete set is up now...i now have the whole collection, yay! but thanks just the same to everyone who replied !!! :flower:

I'll do better..I'll post it here :flower: Here you go

LOL you just edited yoor text :P
I'm glad you got your picture one way or another :flower:

Originally posted by Hanne@Nov 9 2004, 03:15 PM
LOL you just edited yoor text :P
I'm glad you got your picture one way or another :flower:
[snapback]424859[/snapback]​

lol, yes...i hope you didn't go through too much trouble attaching the photo.

thanks a bunch anyways :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->