Accescorize

Reaction score
I have a new addiction!! Accescorize London shops!!!! Yesterday I spent a fortune on various bags, earrings, bracelets and scarves (sp?) ecc!!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE their stuff! What accescory shops are you ppl addicted to?
Please make me feel better by telling me Im not the only nut spending a sh*t load on accescories??!! :shock:

i love the accessorize shops, they are perfect for picking me up and there is always something cute to buy, last find their 'lace' tights, ( mine in brown with powder blue lace florals)

the accessorize shops are huge over here

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 14 2004, 11:47 PM

the accessorize shops are huge over here
[snapback]397123[/snapback]​

Here too! Last week I bought the best charm bracelet and yesterday i got a colourfull shoulder bag!

Were in Europe are you from?

Lena - they have Accesorize in Greece? Its part of the Monsoon group & very often its in the Monsoon shops.

I like the earings!

I also love the Accessorize shops! :heart:
I only wish there were more of them in Sweden though.. Unfortunately I don't have anyone nearby, but I visit them everytime I'm in Copenhagen (at least twice a year).

I love Accessorize :heart:

They have just opened a new store here, and I've bought lots and lots of earrings and necklaces recently.

i like it too-they've just got these gold sparkly round toe flats in, which i loved, but i would want pointed toes. The only thing i don't like there is their handbags. I like some of monsoon's things too.

went today...they were playing ashley simpson and three teenage girls started singing along...

i had to leave... :shock: :ninja:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 16 2004, 12:59 PM
went today...they were playing ashley simpson and three teenage girls started singing along...

i had to leave... :shock:  :ninja:
[snapback]398303[/snapback]​

:lol:

i wonder if they have Accesorize shops in Tokyo...

Edit: i just checked. They didn't have one over here... :cry: so i'm stuck here looking at lovely bags infront of my computer.

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 16 2004, 11:59 AM

i had to leave... :shock: :ninja:
[snapback]398303[/snapback]​
quite understandable, though I have her cd.. :lol:

My mum is going to be broke because of accesorize, soon. :lol:

Every time we go to the centre, I drag her into accesorize and buy a pair of earrings/bracelet (my obsession is earrings, though).

I LOVE IT. They have the bestest stuff, really good quality, reasonable price.

i went there today-i got a gold necklace with ivory-look tusk pendant, and a turquoise stone beaded bracelet with another tusk hanging from it. I was looking for a necklace like that for ages and couldn't believe i found it there, and so cheap!

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Oct 18 2004, 02:17 AM
i went there today-i got a gold necklace with ivory-look tusk pendant, and a turquoise stone beaded bracelet with another tusk hanging from it. I was looking for a necklace like that for ages and couldn't believe i found it there, and so cheap!
[snapback]399653[/snapback]​

:heart: sounds beautiful!!!!
i wish from the bottom of my heart that i could go shop there. They have Claires in japan, but the last time i went with my younger sister there was absolutely nothing in the shop that appealed to me... :cry:

Originally posted by breathe0xygen@Oct 18 2004, 11:21 AM
:heart: sounds beautiful!!!!
i wish from the bottom of my heart that i could go shop there. They have Claires in japan, but the last time i went with my younger sister there was absolutely nothing in the shop that appealed to me... :cry:
[snapback]400544[/snapback]​

thankyou oxygen... :flower: maybe they have a website???

I love that shop, I spend far too much money there. Gosh, I don't like to think about it. I wish their jewellery stayed together better though, I try not to get things from there that have any kind of jewels in them as they fall out after a day or two :cry: And the seqins seem to come off everything really easily too.

ugh i want someone to send me cute accessiores from london and europe and stuff!! its so much cheaper in other countries! i can find cute accessors ( i love bags.. :innocent: ) but when i find cute stuff like jewlery & stuff there so expensive! exept scarves..i love scarves 2, i have like millions..i just plain love accessories!! lol :wub: :blush:

Latest buy: Plastic black moon earrings with silver thingies on them. They're kinda tacky but cute.

ANNNND butterfly earrings with dark pink stones.

very cute cheap stuff, accessorize has... it's so much fun to go in there because I'm always tempted by something that I don't need. :P I myself just bought some long, thin black earrings to go with a party dress of mine...they make my neck look so long. ^_^

Nah, I dont like it much, the quality is somewhat crap and the stuff is so overly priced for what you are getting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->