Accessories You Own...

Reaction score
This is a present I bought my friend for her birthday...what do you think?
It's a mint green handbag with matching earrings and bracelets.

And this is a vintage belt, that my mum found amongst her clothes that she wore as a teen. It's a gold snake belt...

Originally posted by xxxxxstefaniexxxxx@Jun 24th, 2004 - 6:39 am
And this is a vintage belt, that my mum found amongst her clothes that she wore as a teen. It's a gold snake belt...
I have a choker like that, i'll post a picture later :heart: .

Originally posted by xxxxxstefaniexxxxx@Jun 24th, 2004 - 4:36 am
This is a present I bought my friend for her birthday...what do you think?
It's a mint green handbag with matching earrings and bracelets.
how cute! :blush:

Originally posted by xxxxxstefaniexxxxx@Jun 24th, 2004 - 4:39 am
i love those!
john galliano uses those a lot...as straps on his handbags, and he had those as belts for his f/w 2004 menswear show :blush:

Originally posted by xxxxxstefaniexxxxx@Jun 24th, 2004 - 5:39 am
It reminds me of those Gucci bags/ads.... :woot: I adored that whole campaign and the clutches were :heart: :heart:

looks like Gucci, nice find!

when I was little I owned a black necase and a bracelet like that belt, but I was a kid.... I ruined it :cry:

here's some of my jewelry that I have on picture, my most favorite jewelry are not there, need to take more pictures later :smile:

Thankyou :D

My mum used to own a store called Centerfold which was really trendy at the time. She sold it when I was little though. So often she has cool little trinkets like the snake hidden at the back of her wardrobe!

You have really cool jewellery Betty. I especially love the first peach coloured necklace!

Apparently they're popular again - arden B has them attached to halters, etc...

Recycling clothing and accessories is always a good thing. :P

this snaked belt thing is madness... even my mum has one... loool.... from way back then... n she also has a real (hides from all the skin n fur haters) snake belt too... its really skinny n tubular... i love it... wonna sneak it from her wardrobe as she never ever uses it...

im earring mad... will take a pic later
i have been using ribbons a lot as little tie on my wrist or neck accessories... thank u dior perfume packaging...

I just got this new necklace- it's so pretty. It's three strands of bead- the two outside are mainly yellow with big aqua beads and little pink ones around the aqua. The inside strand is aqua and yellow with crystal beads by the pink . In the middle is a cross with crystals in it. It's gorgeous. If I can get a pick- I'll post it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"