Acid Picks Out Mens Must Haves

Acid

yes
Reaction score
well.....seing as kate did the women.....i dont see why men shouldnt have their own version......here goes :innocent:

64650457.jpg

64650447.jpg

64650441.jpg

64650472.jpg

:buzz: what a fantastic idea
and how appropriate :mohawk:

ACID ARE you out of your mind?How could anyone with some light in their house wear the 1st combo? Otherwise the rest are great. I like the way the jacket is worn over the stripped tee and sweater in the 2nd though i d loosen the pants just a lil

Urban, ONLY the jacket in the first combo......have a closer look.....its so hot!

Acid,

love all your picks, fab-fab-fab.

well except those prada sneakers :unsure:

oh god, the gold :heart: :heart:

well that is tolerable @ least someone could actually look good wearing it unbuttoned with a tshirt inside and slim pair of blue jeans

:blush: cool!!!!im going to make some pics like those !!!!

:rofl: Good job Sean, but I don't see a picture of Hedi in the must-have selection, only his designs :lol:

Yea, like PRomance said, sans the Prada sneackers. Love HL's gold bag.

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 25 2004, 08:50 AM
64653329.jpg

[snapback]344727[/snapback]​

I am so glad to hear you say this :woot: :P

the picks are fantastic - I agree with all of them. I love well dressed men. ^_^

Great choices Sean. I LOVE the first jacket from Balenciaga. I scored a vintage military one for 30 bucks last week. Can't wait to wear it, and no, Urban, I won't be wearing it with pleated pants. The gold bag is soooo HOT! Where's the Dries? I think he did some important pieces for Fall. I agree with skipping the Prada boots. If I wanted to do that look I'd go more for Adidas or Puma wrestling boots.

Originally posted by utopia@Aug 25 2004, 09:51 AM
I am so glad to hear you say this :woot: :P

the picks are fantastic - I agree with all of them. I love well dressed men. ^_^
[snapback]344802[/snapback]​

Yeah love the slim cut by Mcqueen.. but you know I tried on one of its 3/4 jacket.. it is not as slim cut as it looks on the ad campaign... may be I am just too fat to fit into one to pull it off!!!LOL :innocent:

but but I am a skinny guy... :shock:

Originally posted by ionn24@Aug 25 2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah love the slim cut by Mcqueen.. but you know I tried on one of its 3/4 jacket.. it is not as slim cut as it looks on the ad campaign... may be I am just too fat to fit into one to pull it off!!!LOL :innocent:

but but I am a skinny guy... :shock:
[snapback]344818[/snapback]​

Did you see the grey cashmere sweater with a faux shirt collar sticking out of it? YUM!

Originally posted by MJCouture@Aug 25 2004, 01:51 PM
love all of it. delic.
who is this look by?

64650441.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:
[snapback]344766[/snapback]​

thats Dior Homme :flower:

everybody repeat after me.......'i want the helmut lang bag in gold' :magic:

and people fear not about the Prada boots........i have a strong feeling there will be a ski-look daywear trend this a/w :P they will look fab just wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->