Acid Picks Out Mens Must Haves

Great idea!!!!.....LOVE that first jacket and the McQueen choices.

how much do you charge as a personal stylist?!?! :P
:lol:

okay, I can totally see the ski look happening. For me it will be apres ski in the lodge with a hot toddy....

i was wondering...can guys pull this off?!?

God I love that Helmut Lang bag!...he together with Marc Jacobs and Armaya Arzuaga are some of my favourites when it comes to everyday clothing.

Felicitas Hume
Buenos Aires
ellado.jpg

FATAL
www.pabloramirez.com.ar

I :heart: :heart: :heart: your Mcqueen selection!!! Especially the second black trench!!

lovely lovely. though i think i'd like the first jacket better in a different material.

and i must second thisssssssss
I :heart: :heart: :heart: your Mcqueen selection!!! Especially the second black trench!!

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 25 2004, 12:06 PM
thats Dior Homme :flower:
everybody repeat after me.......'i want the helmut lang bag in gold' :magic:
and people fear not about the Prada boots........i have a strong feeling there will be a ski-look daywear trend this a/w :P they will look fab just wait and see
[snapback]344896[/snapback]​

thanks, I thought so.

about those prada sneaker boots. I actually have them, and they are far more fabulous in person. I am thinking of wearing them in the fall with real slim jeans cuffed up and a shearling bomber jacket. I got them in early spring and havent really worn them much (maybe two times) but I think they are going to be a big staple in my fall shoe collection.

they're all nice, but it seems very muted. but that's just a personal preference.

I like to see someone else put their pics up. This is very interesting and fun seeing what the guys like,, FAUST....., MIKE J.... anybody up for it???

Originally posted by clay@Aug 26 2004, 09:18 AM
I like to see someone else put their pics up. This is very interesting and fun seeing what the guys like,, FAUST....., MIKE J.... anybody up for it???
[snapback]345911[/snapback]​

Damn, too much work!!! I'll see if I have time during the day.

Originally posted by faust@Aug 26 2004, 09:42 AM
Damn, too much work!!! I'll see if I have time during the day.
[snapback]345935[/snapback]​

:lol: I agree!!!!

Yay! Good picks and you are right, you men needed a topic! Your editorial comments on the picks are cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->