Acid Picks Out Mens Must Haves

Ok thats it. I know I am all over the place, but hey, so what. :blush:

Originally posted by clay@Sep 12 2004, 04:28 PM
CK
[snapback]365054[/snapback]​

have to admit - I like the skinny scarves at CK. There's a really nice bright blue version of this.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 12 2004, 04:39 PM
i always love her T shrits , espeiclally the tarot card pinted ones that say life . from spring 2003
[snapback]365069[/snapback]​

I have one! I don't exactly remember what the story behind the gothic writing on the shirt, but I think it's something Ann Dem wrote herself. I can't decipher it.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 12 2004, 04:39 PM
i always love her T shrits , espeiclally the tarot card pinted ones that say life . from spring 2003
[snapback]365069[/snapback]​

I have one in black and my wife has one in white! I don't exactly remember what the story behind the gothic writing on the shirt, but I think it's something Ann Dem wrote herself. I can't decipher it.

Nice picks, clay, classy! And of course the Russian in me loves the shearlings!!!

Thanks man. I love the shearlings also. I have not indulged in one yet though. I guy can dream :wink:

faust said:
They weren't in the lookbook, at least I didn't notice them. They are very heavy fabric (I didn't look at the composition, but if felt like the durable wool that military uses), grey/purplish in color, and have horizontal stitches going down the seam of each leg.

Are those the higher waisted ones at Atelier on Crosby (formerly "A")? Those are the ones I want too. But at $690 I know I'm not gonna wear them all that much! Although they still have one more in my size and if the go on sale some more, I may just have to buy them! (here's hoping we're not the same size!)

Faust, as a newbie on this board, I have to say, you have amazing taste! I love the fact that youre not totally deconstructed and like detail work as well, as in:
007.jpg

A friend of mine ordered that coat in the black-on-black version at the McQueen store near me (It took him all of 10 minutes to place the $5000 order - I wish I had that kind of cash!) but the salesperson F***ed up the order and got him a 50 instead of a 46! Needless to say it is not hanging in his closet this season.

baklanyc said:
007.jpg

A friend of mine ordered that coat in the black-on-black version at the McQueen store near me (It took him all of 10 minutes to place the $5000 order - I wish I had that kind of cash!) but the salesperson F***ed up the order and got him a 50 instead of a 46! Needless to say it is not hanging in his closet this season.
That is on ebay right now. 3400.00 buy it now :P

BID ON MEEEEE

Love the gold bag, mmmmmm, I also love the menswear by Viktor&Rolf! My bf just bought himself a nice jeans from their s/s 2005 collection which is in shops now!

11f.jpg
31f.jpg

29f.jpg
08f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
baklanyc said:
Are those the higher waisted ones at Atelier on Crosby (formerly "A")? Those are the ones I want too. But at $690 I know I'm not gonna wear them all that much! Although they still have one more in my size and if the go on sale some more, I may just have to buy them! (here's hoping we're not the same size!)

Faust, as a newbie on this board, I have to say, you have amazing taste! I love the fact that youre not totally deconstructed and like detail work as well, as in:
007.jpg

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, those pants I saw at A, which is my favorite store. They are now 50% off, but only one pair in 46 left (I'm a 48 in CCP sizing).

faust said:
Thank you for the compliment. Yes, those pants I saw at A, which is my favorite store. They are now 50% off, but only one pair in 46 left (I'm a 48 in CCP sizing).

Well, darnit, I'm giving Jojo a call NOW!
:woot:

faust said:
:lol: He is off on Monday, I beleive.
yup, he is - and those pants are now on hold for me! Ah, twas meant to be... :heart:

Paul Smith sale starts today too...for those of you who like a bit of colour in your wardrobes! :D There's a pair of gloves I simply must have, for wearing perhaps in a year or two...

baklanyc said:
yup, he is - and those pants are now on hold for me! Ah, twas meant to be... :heart:
Congrats, they would've been mine 10lb ago :lol:

faust said:
Congrats, they would've been mine 10lb ago :lol:

Of course, I may have put on weight over the past week of holidays, so I'll have to try them on first! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->