Acid Picks Out Mens Must Haves

I just found out about a new designer store that'll be selling Andrew MacKenzie, Les Homme and a few other notables here in NYC (and a stone's throw away from me - yay! and also, Damn! There goes my wallet!). Check it out.

faust said:
:shock: I can't beleive I didn't know about this store. I should visit my cousin! :lol:
Yes, if you could take a more careful look at CDiem stuff, I'd appreciate it :flower:
Is your cousin in Boston? It is worth a trip, I think. Plus all the items at Louis' will be at least half off. I'm getting some Dries and Neil Barrett pants, and then calling it quits till next fall... wedding expenses piling up :smile:

kLm said:
Is your cousin in Boston? It is worth a trip, I think. Plus all the items at Louis' will be at least half off. I'm getting some Dries and Neil Barrett pants, and then calling it quits till next fall... wedding expenses piling up :smile:
She's in Arlington

faust said:
She's in Arlington
Ahh, right up the street from me, literally. I'm in Somerville. Do you know Boston at all?

kLm said:
Ahh, right up the street from me, literally. I'm in Somerville. Do you know Boston at all?
Not too much, just a little. I guess the touristy areas: Newburry, Commons, Harvard Area (nothing there, though :lol: ), Back Bay, Charles St, North End, etc... I really like Louis, but I've never heard of that Alain store, I'd be there in a flash. I like South End as well, and the funky tiny area by the bus station (forget the name of it). But nothing as hip I'm guessing as I could know. I'm only judging by what people who come to NYC want to see as opposed to the real New York. I figure it must be true for most cities. My coz is of no help, she is a bit of a hermit, so I know more about Boston than she does :shock: :lol: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->