Reaction score
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg
00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg
00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

style.com

Wow, very box and loose. There are a few shrunken pieces thrown in but overall this collection de-emphasizes the body and emphasizes fabric. The star cut out "print" is cute.

The collection on style.com and vogue.co.uk are totally different, how come?

This isn't cool anymore, this is simply unflattering. I like some of the colors but cannot imagine that these pieces will look good on anyone. They don't even look good on models. I hope we will soon move away from oversizing and stiffness again.

^ I agree...

I'm not really liking this collection. However the green and white in #4 is a gorgeous combo. I love that shade of green.

jil sander meets limi yamamoto. i don't dislike what i see but it does seem rather derivative for acne.

This is just all over the place... Nonfitted clothing can look good a lot of times, but this is too much of it on one person! The colorpalette is so gorgeous but the cuts are just a waste of fabric. Some pairs of shoes look like a horrible mixture of Louis Vuitton S/S 2010 and A. Wang F/W 2011. And what is up with some of the hair?!? This dying or whatever looks sooo tacky!!!

Much of this collection is a miss for me. The wide-legged pants, strong use of colors, and the cropped sweaters early on are the main draws that keep this showing strong.

A friend worked on filming the show. Check it out here http://vimeo.com/29251299

(not sure how to post an embed video)

I'm not a fan of it... too much unflattering pointless seeming layering.

I actually like the shoes, specially the loafers and the flower prints I like too, but most of the garments are very unflattering.

Really disappointed with this collection. I have so much of their stuff, I'm always excited to see whats next, but this just isn't flattering. I couldn't/wouldn't wear most of it.

And the bloggers are going crazy for nothing.

I buy an awful lot of Acne but I have to admit i never really understand their fashion shows. Most of the times i do not even bother.

I think some pieces have potential, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->