Acne Studios F/W 2024.25 Paris

Jonny Johansson lost his mojo a long time ago. This used to be one of my favorite brands, because it was very modern and innovative. But I agree, this is their better offering in a long time. I think as a good Scandinavian, he's still able to offer appealing and well-made knitwear.

Looks like what the Dune cast would be wearing for their promo..

It's a clearer offering from Acne. Although I'm lost to what they're about brand wise. It's also an incredibly reductive and vacuous endeavour now when really most of the time they're just selling those bloody scarves and Acne branded merch. They used to sell much more of the runway offerings before but now it's really hit and miss. Well, even when it gets to the store it's still a miss so maybe for the better.

The leather sofa in the background is the only thing I am interested in from this collection...

Feels like a Rick Owens wannabe… I like some sharper coats but as a whole, it leaves me cold. Shoes are also painful… I am missing some Scandinavian sensibility.

I can see they're FINALLY moving away from Y2K with the womenswear and there are some hints of the good Acne Studios, but I still remember that dreadful F/W 24 menswear collection, it makes any excitement gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->