Acne Studios S/S 2021 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Oct 1, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

Valentine27 likes this.
  3. reese06

reese06 Well-Known Member

I kind of like this although it's not particularly new. I think it's curated and styled well. Nice color palette. I'm getting a bit of Natasha's Chloe though.

The proportions of the handbags and accessories are a bit silly and made me laugh.

RedSmokeRise likes this.
  4. helmutnotdead

helmutnotdead Well-Known Member

oh god. this is insanely good. Prada you better take some notes about how make a decent presentation without being pretentious. the whole atmosphere was so nice, so welcoming.
    on the other hand, I think Johnny made one of his best collections ever. the fabrics are to die for: those metallics on the maxi dresses and the final look! - fun fact: it's like a modern Prada 2009. everybody is doing Prada better than Prada- The proposition feels fresh, a bit quircky and current. That's what I love about Acne Studios: they make well designed clothes that are actually desirable and wearable. You don't go to the website and find something completely different which is something that happens in a lot of brands.
    What makes me laugh: somehow it reminded me to Jacquemus but one thousand times better. That's the different between a real designer and a Instagram star. Jacquemus could never reach this level of execution.
    Bravo!

5. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

Very in the style of Loewe (the clear plastic pants, the suede capes)...To me it just looks disjointed and unflattering, too reliant on styling.

6. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

Oh i love the directness of it all. Bam here's the proposition and you get it.

(What Sies Marjan could've been...:ninja::rofl::stuart:)

YohjiAddict likes this.
  7. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

I love it! It’s very strong, directional...Quite weird I must admit and borderline trying too hard but I love it! There are so many good pieces and I have a soft spot for the last look!

8. avonlea002

avonlea002 Well-Known Member

I find it quite generic.

YohjiAddict likes this.
  9. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Sies Marjan while it lasted, with a Jacquemus touch and the abundance of Sacai. This is a really good proposal from Acne with a lot to offer. This is sheer, subtle and very modern. There's so much pieces I'd wear. I love the color palette, the different textures used, as well as the iridescent fabrics. The look 33 with the tie & dye long sleeves top, beige bag w/ white strap and irisidescent pants is one of my favorite ugh! The big shoulder strap bags and oversized glasses are quite a hit, I can imagine seeing them everywhere.

helmutnotdead likes this.