The Ad Campaign Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

^ Now these are truly creative and original. Love them.

They remind me Givenchy FW12.13 Campaign. Great entries GivenchyHomme :smile:

Entry #2
Model: ? | Ph: Hedi Slimane
hedislimane.com & dior.com

diorhommesport.png

diorhommesport1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a Comme Des Garçons theme. It will be the most creative one :lol:

Carolin Loosen, Maria Kashleva, Georgina Stojilkovic, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, and Julia Saner by Patrick Demarchelier / Harper’s Bazaar Spain 12.11

affff736.png

treshaute.tumblr

:lol:

Believe it or not, when I began I thought it would be innovative and cool, now I think it's hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolin Loosen, Maria Kashleva, Georgina Stojilkovic, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, and Julia Saner by Patrick Demarchelier / Harper’s Bazaar Spain 12.11

treshaute.tumblr

:lol:

Believe it or not, when I began I thought it would be innovative and cool, now I think it's hilarious.

Love it :flower:

Entry 2

Chris Winters, Daniel Bederov, Caleb Trent, Eryck Laframboise, Corey Baptiste, Oleg Antosik and Christopher Landon by Pierre Debuscherre
source: vhjipad1 (Vogue Hommes Japan Digital Vol.1)

dior_homme1.gif
dior_homme2.gif

dior_homme3.gif
dior_homme4.gif

dior_homme5.gif
dior_homme6.gif

^ i cant give you karma but ive always loved that ed, great entries :smile:

Alright, so the time has come where I've had to choose the winner(s) of this Christian Dior round. There has been an enormous amount of creativity and original design showcased over the weeks. Everyone who has contributed wants to be proud of themselves. But there can only be one winner.

3rd Place: Egoiste

image.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

2nd Place: Lee MG Tisci

Daniyarov_1.jpg

scanned by sobigsobig

:clap:1st Place: GivenchyHomme :clap:

diorhomme1e.png

ftape.com

As I mentioned before, a massive round of applause to everyone who contributes to the thread. It was so hard to distinguish a clear winner. CrisGalaxy, the Dior Homme fragrance ads are terrific. I could point out at least another 6 entries, I could go on and on. Thanks again and I look forward to the new theme.

^ thanks so much!:blush: and congrats guys, i also really like your entry GivenchyHomme :flower:

All three deserved their wins. And honestly I can't think of an actual Dior Menswear campaign that I greatly preferred to Lee MG Tisci's and GivenchyHomme's creations.

Wow! :woot: Thanks vogue28, I really appreciate it! :heart: This was an amazing round with so many fantastic entries that are miles better than actual campaigns. Congrats to the other winners and all the other entries for making this such a great round.

The new Designer will be:

Prada

I'm already excited to see what everyone will come up with. I'll even enter just for fun.

Here's the logo.

Congratulations to the winners. :D
:buzz: Can't wait to see the entries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->