Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Split *Update* Now Engaged

WerbowyStegner

Reaction score
:blush:

dailymail

Sigh , I liked her and Jamie together :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaaat! I would never picture these two together.

lol all i can think of is that i like her bra :lol:

oh no, her and Jamie were so cute together. Adam is such a douche =/

article-2153009-13643524000005DC-725_634x735.jpg

article-2153009-1364351B000005DC-172_634x608.jpg

article-2153009-1364352C000005DC-764_634x892.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

oh no, her and Jamie were so cute together. Adam is such a douche =/

I agree wholeheartedly. Geez, what's with VS nowadays? I can't blame these men, they're gorgeous girls. I feel like Adam and Behati look strange together though. I did not see this coming.

This is bad but i'm sure this won't last very long!

i didnt even know she split with JAMIE :(

they were the cutest model couple…

Woah, I didn't even know she and Jamie split. I loved those two together.

Adam and Behati seems so weird and I can't see them last very long.

I'm always surprised how fast some people get a new girlfriend/boyfriend. He and Anne just split and he' with the next person already.

And it makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the Anne/Jared Leto Rumors. She goes out with another singer, he starts seeing another VSModel.

:yuk::sick:
VS is becoming Hollywood's dating service. :ninja:

Exactly what i thought... that is quite curious...
i Thought anne and him made a beautiful couple, but not too sure about these two.
I even didn't know behati and Jamie left each other :unsure:

How suprising another VS model with a rockstar/hollywood guy...its getting boring and the relationships never last. Its like these guys are rotating along all the VS models, after behati who would it be? just open a catalogue a and pick one girl....
Also a lot of models is like a publicity stunt to be more known, dating a celebrity (like Anne V who raised her profile with him).

I dont know this guy gives me major douche bag/ cheater vibe and I liked better her last boyfriend Jaimie.

" Fri, 01 June 2012 at 2:28 am Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo: New Couple Alert!

Adam Levine grabs lunch with his new girlfriend, Namibian model Behati Prinsloo, at Mustard Seed Cafe on Thursday (May 31) in Los Angeles.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Levine
Over Memorial Day weekend, the Maroon 5 frontman performed at the Tahiti Nui Bar in Hanalei, Hawaii. On his downtime, Adam was spotted holding hands with Behati and playing wiffle ball with his roommate, writer/actor/producer Gene Hong (also pictured at the Mustard Seed Cafe lunch).
Just two months ago, Adam split from Russian model Anne V after two years together."

There is also pictures but not together.

just.jared

What this dude will do to be on the front row of the 2012 VSFS. :P
lol all i can think of is that i like her bra :lol:
Well then her job is done and Ed Razek is pleased! :wink:

How suprising another VS model with a rockstar/hollywood guy...its getting boring and the relationships never last. Its like these guys are rotating along all the VS models, after behati who would it be? just open a catalogue a and pick one girl....
Also a lot of models is like a publicity stunt to be more known, dating a celebrity (like Anne V who raised her profile with him).
I feel so old because I feel that a model, whether she is VS or high fashion, dating rock stars and actors is the way the deities intended it to be. I would much rather see a model dating a rock star or actor than ne'er do well scions, aging businessmen and struggling artists. Actually I don't really mean that, of course a model is free to date who she wants, but I like the sizzle of a good model / rock star (or actor) coupling, I am not sure if Adam and Behati have that sizzle, but if they last for a few months, we shall see.

I feel so old because I feel that a model, whether she is VS or high fashion, dating rock stars and actors is the way the deities intended it to be. I would much rather see a model dating a rock star or actor than ne'er do well scions, aging businessmen and struggling artists. Actually I don't really mean that, of course a model is free to date who she wants, but I like the sizzle of a good model / rock star (or actor) coupling, I am not sure if Adam and Behati have that sizzle, but if they last for a few months, we shall see.

Well haha the rockstar/model/actor cliche can be amazing. Like Kate Moss and Johnny D who were match made in fashion heaven hahaha or Karen Elson and Jack White (before the split) but now all the model/celebrity combo of dating is always VS models. Its a bit unoriginal.

But hey if Beahti is happy and havinga great time kudos to her! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"