Adina Forizs

Prada
http://www.***************/image/2007/W39/092720072157072109.jpg
elle

Is she gonna be the next face of Prada ? If so, I'm glad then, cos it means no more Sasha !

^:rolleyes::lol: I would be happy to see Adina in the Prada campaign though, definitely.

Wasn't she considered to be the new main face, like what Sasha has been doing ?

^
these has been talk for months
but i really thin shasha will be in a wheelchair before they stop including her
ahahha

^Ha! Well put. But its such a shame too, because there are plenty of other great new girls, Adina included that really should be getting that campaign.

Anyhow, Adina is just incredible, especially considering how well we wears that insane clown-like eye makeup at Prada.

there's a new video on models.com of her. she has such a great look, good for her for opening prada!

I saw that earlier...her response to "what show did you just open?" was the cutest thing I've ever seen! "Prada!!!"

She's just such a great talent.

Here's what models.com wrote about her ^_^

For the weeks leading up to her Prada debut, 20 year old newcomer Adina was wreathed in much mystery and speculation. After her exit as Girl 1 at the Prada, it is obvious now that she flashes “most wanted” booking status for every significant editorial and campaign booking in existence. You probably won’t be seeing her on any other Paris catwalk but the Miu-Miu, which means next season when she touches down in NY, she’ll be a bonafide sensation. Here is Adina in her video exclusive for MDC. Another season, another IMG star!

I can't believe she's 20! I was guessing 16, maybe 17 :shock:

Anyway, I can't wait to see her at Miu Miu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->