Adriana Lima Pregnancy Discussion *Update* Gave birth to baby girl Sienna

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by francesca073, May 17, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. francesca073

francesca073 New Member

Did Adriana actually confirmed her pregnancy? :blink:

2. candysweet21

candysweet21 New Member

No she didn't as far as I know

3. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

She didn't yet. But the statement is all over from zacktaylor, and the same site told predicted her engagement way before anyone else did, plus if you look through their site they don't really post any news that isn't true, plus they keep highlighting it on the site she's pregnant...so they are a gossip site but it's also a somewhat reputable site with the fact they've been right on Adriana before. Several sites have picked up on it, and it is awfully convenient that her mother was in town and Adriana did say she spends mother's day with friends on fox and friends so that sets the mood of "told family and friends" anyway I'm guessing she'll confirm it later this month or early next, but the fact it's going all over, she hasn't denied it this time plus the very obvious tummy, plus all her pregnancy related appearance (fuller face, bigger boobs, bulging belly) so I think it's a matter of time she confirms it for 100% but this is how Ale's was leaked....her friend leaked the news and then Ale confirmed it about a month later...so predictable.

4. Iloveyoutoo

Iloveyoutoo Member

No she didnt. From what I can tell, she told her family members and then "a source close to her family" or something told this Zac Taylor guy.

But neither she nor her publicist has confirmed the pregnancy. So we are still waiting to see if she does.

5. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

which pretty much is a sign she is, considering she denied it so rapidly at first...just like Ale.

Ale's agent denied the first rumors that came out of her pregnancy, then it went away and her fans were "oh she's not pregnant" she started showing then and some people it was obvious others it wasn't. then rumors came again and her site and people were not confirming or denying then...she confirmed it a month later...very predictable.

The fact that the "rumor conformation" hasn't been deleted from her thread at AAOF when they kill rumors really fast...says a lot. IMO.

6. HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance Active Member

I think she will confirm it after her first trimester and when she can give more info about the pregnancy and about her work..

7. vivaglam

vivaglam New Member

^ Possibly, but I think she might actually be a little further along than the first trimester.

8. vivaglam

vivaglam New Member

Marko's father told a Serbian newspaper that Adriana is pregnant and that he can't wait for his grandchild!

HERE IS THE ARTICLE

#8 vivaglam, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by moderator 3abag: May 20, 2009
  9. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

100% confirmed now thank GOD!

10. francesca073

francesca073 New Member

source: 24sata.hr
    ^_^^_^
    It's on Croatian...-my translate-
    :heart: Can't wait to see their baby!!!:woot:

11. vivaglam

vivaglam New Member

I'm just posting this because welovemodels.com is a reputable source (unlike some made up "sources" out there) and People are taking FOREVER.

#11 vivaglam, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by moderator 3abag: May 21, 2009
  12. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

I hope she comes out to people soon, so we know when she's due and how far along she is.

13. michelabella

michelabella hors concours♛

yeah me too! I really would like to know how far along she is

14. vivaglam

vivaglam New Member

I think she's like 5 months going on 6. When did we start realizing she was acting weird? That was in December, no?

15. francesca073

francesca073 New Member

Yes, I think it was then too..Can't wait for her coming out...:buzz:

16. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

Well we were way off. Adriana is 2 months pregnant. She plans on making the official announcement closer to the 3rd month mark.

Source:Zack taylor...now that they are pretty much a credible source.

Looks like she won't be in the show.

17. michelabella

michelabella hors concours♛

eeeek, i'm sorry but i really don't care for a show then :/ sorry. Unless they plan on bringing Tyra & Gisele back I don't think the show will have enough (ANY) STAR power! ugh, and with kk gone, no way! this sucks....

18. Iloveyoutoo

Iloveyoutoo Member

I would LOL so HARD if she was only 2 months pregnant! Given the way certain people here have been acting sinse FEBRUARY!

19. CoutureChic

CoutureChic New Member

I don't know...I have a hard time believing she's only 3 months, I still believe she's a bit more. Remember, if she would have said more it throws her GQ claim out of whack....so part of me thinks her PR rep is protecting her reputation. Because 2 months now, puts her conveniently 1 month after she got married about...Things don't add up for her to only be 2 months, and she's bigger than two months along...I'm sorry. But whatever time will tell if she doesn't have her baby before the VSFS, and if she does well that's another story. Either way, I'm happy for her

I'm still laughing about all the people who swore up and down she wasn't pregnant.

#19 CoutureChic, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by moderator Outcast213: May 22, 2009
  20. HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance Active Member

^ Wow if it turns out she past her first trimester..it means she lied..... :S