Adriana Lima Pregnancy Discussion *Update* Gave birth to baby girl Sienna

She got married on Valentinesday but it seems she is 4 months pregnant so she wasn't a virgin when she got married:wink: She didn't wait.. I really wonder why the hell she told everyone she wanted to wait..

She probably did want to wait when she said it, things change, people change their minds. She fell in love, I guess. :smile:

She is going to be a brilliant ***** though, methinks. :P

^ offcourse but there is a difference between engagement and marriage. some people are engaged for more than 2 years.. so if she waited till she got engaged or not.. she didn't wait til she got married.

anyway so is it true she's going to have a son??

Yes bu when you are in love with someone as much as she is with Marko, you get swept up in the moment.When she told GQ that back in 2006, I wasn't shocked, with everything else she does i wasn't shocked she was that religious. I know a lot of women who save themselves, then fall in love and have sex while heir engaged.
I don't know exactly how religious she is, but by her attending church every sunday, reading her bible everywhere she goes, and beleving in Catholic and Brazilian traditions I wouldn't be suprised if she doesn't believe in birth control. Which would explain the quick pregnancy on her part.

well if she doesn't believe in birth control, then that means she is popping a kid out every 12 months or so? Goodbye high fashion..

not really, you just have to be smart about when you have sex and what not, and know how your cycle is, and it's super easy nowadays with the ovulation monitors.

I read somewhere that Adriana said they misunderstood her when she said she was a virgin and that really she's not

I read somewhere that Adriana said they misunderstood her when she said she was a virgin and that really she's not
There was no way they could have misunderstood her, she pressed the point and was asked over and over. The interview your thinking of she said "I'm not going to say I am and I'm not going to say I'm not" How people took that as her taking it back I'll never know. IMO that translates to "TIM Mobile and my agency don't like it so I'm doing anything to save my butt"

Well, even though I can understand she didn't wait. It takes away her credibility.
Part of me still believes her but she is one of the hottest women on earth and she told everyone she was a virgin till marriage and now it turns out she didn't wait. I know a lot people will say: YOU SEE! I mean as Adriana-fans and stuff we believe her but I can understand the rest of the world wouldn't..

Anyone who thinks just because someone is attractive/hot/gorgeous can't be a virgin is so jaded it's not even funny. I use to work with some really beautiful girls and a lot of them had only been with one man in their life or were virgins. It's all about personal relgiion and conviction.

I for once believe Adriana was telling the truth, considering it couldn't have been a misunderstanding considering how she kept getting asked over and over. She never took the statement back and other things support it as well, considering everything she does for her religion...church every weekend, reads a bible backstage, (up until recently) she always stated sexy with an innocence, she talked/spoke about god a lot backstage...and was raised in a Catholic home. I truly believe she was, happened to fall in love with Marko and got carried away....which is what happens to a LOT of women once they fall deeply in love. You get caught up in the moment.
But like I said I find it appalling that people think...just because a woman is beautiful it means she can't be a virgin....I find that most women who are virgins are the more beautiful ones, because they aren't giving something away just to feel better about themselves.

But whatever happened, happened and I'm just anxious to see that little bundle of joy...come september :smile:

why do people care so much if she was a virgin or not???
what is the big deal with that? she was born as a virgin, she lost her virginity at some point and now she is going to have a baby. do u really really need to know when she lost her virginity???:shock:
so what if she said she was a virgin? can u prove that she wasn't st the time? no.
deal with it!!!

Anyone who thinks just because someone is attractive/hot/gorgeous can't be a virgin is so jaded it's not even funny. I use to work with some really beautiful girls and a lot of them had only been with one man in their life or were virgins. It's all about personal relgiion and conviction.
plus right time, right place,right man,...most people here are female, you know how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do people care so much if she was a virgin or not???
what is the big deal with that? she was born as a virgin, she lost her virginity at some point and now she is going to have a baby. do u really really need to know when she lost her virginity???:shock:
so what if she said she was a virgin? can u prove that she wasn't st the time? no.
deal with it!!!

plus right time, right place,right man,...most people here are female, you know how it goes.

I so agree! We have been over this virginity issue like years ago, it is none of our business, and frankly I couldnt care less when and with who she lost her virginity...

Do you know what would be nice if at the next vsfs. they have a little space for the models' children. Like Ale's, Adriana's, Isabeli's, Noemi's Angela's and Heidi's. that would be so cute

It would be a cute photo op, but I think as for the show...they're would be a LOT of people that would piss off...with exploiting children...and blah blah.

^ def BLAH BLAH..

they are normal woman who are working hard. It proves that you can be on top and be a mom and the same time plus cute photo's from them..

I've seen Isabeli's kids backstage at fashionshows.. nothing exploiting about that :wink:

I agree....these are the same women who just don't like VS or models because their husbands lust after them because their wives aren't lust worthy lol

Um....no that would make her conceive in late Feb...early March, if July would be her 5th month.

oh sorry....I read your post wrong. oops I thought you said before...sorry :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"