Adriana Lima

she's a brasileira, thats what makes her so special hehe :P we brasileiras are the envy of the world we have a little bit of everything :lol: :ninja: :woot: don't mind me just being a bit nationalistic. :wacko: the fotos are lovely! but i don't get the exotic or sensual label but i never get it maybe because i am from brasil who knows. i think americans and french people are exotic :lol: really i do.

Originally posted by Oria@Dec 30th, 2003 - 12:20 pm
she's a brasileira, thats what makes her so special hehe :P we brasileiras are the envy of the world we have a little bit of everything :lol: :ninja: :woot: don't mind me just being a bit nationalistic. :wacko: the fotos are lovely! but i don't get the exotic or sensual label but i never get it maybe because i am from brasil who knows. i think americans and french people are exotic :lol: really i do.
I dont think you have a little bit of everything, no offence, but I only see dark skinned dark haired spanish looking girls coming out of Brasil. Theres no blondes, no red heads, no anglosaxons, no asians etc etc! although they are beautiful women they represent that of what people perceieve as "brazillian" tanned, brown hair eyes etc etc.

what do u guys think of her I THINK SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.......AND VERY VERY EXOTIC

i wish i had better pics of her where she looks a lot better

Attachments

• adrianaL307.jpg
    adrianaL307.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 184
always have been a fan off hers. To me it's all about her eyes and dark hair. just a beautiful woman.

georgeous :woot:
She is one of my favourites of all times

in seventh grade i used to carry around pictures of her because i liked to stare at her so much :blush:

i still love her...even with those huge breasts that she didnt used to have(growth purt? :unsure: )....to this day.

I feel like the only person in the world who thinks this - but I don't really like her look at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rysjxgmvx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->