Adriana Lima

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 3:00 am
I feel like the only person in the world who thinks this - but I don't really like her look at all.
no your not, i sometimes like her then other times ehh

She's stunning. Adriana is my favorite model these days. Those eyes just pop out at you. And those lips...I can only wish for lips like those :blush:.

I like her when she looks natural or is doing a high fashion ed, I hate her in the VS stuff--makes her fantastic beauty look a little cheap :wacko:

she very pretty, but maybe too commercial in some of her pictures... :innocent: where's she from?? background wise??

:heart: absolutely stunning :heart:

I would like to see her in european catwalks but I believe her opportunities have gone...

:hardhead:

Originally posted by tinker_bell1988@Apr 24th, 2004 - 1:22 am
She's French, Portuguese, Native-American, and Caribbean.
What great publicity for international marriages..

i love Adriana Lima! she's so natural, gorgeous, and sexyy!
here are some my fav pics of her. :heart:

Attachments

• adriana.jpg
    adriana.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 167
..and really cute one.
my favorite. :P :heart:

Attachments

• adriana2.jpg
    adriana2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 275
I think she is one of the most stunning models. She was engaged to Lenny Kravitz when she was like 19.

shes really beautiful... :smile:

but her facial expressions make her eyes look like its full of evil sometimes lol

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 23rd, 2004 - 7:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 23rd, 2004 - 7:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tinker_bell1988@Apr 24th, 2004 - 1:22 am
She's French, Portuguese, Native-American, and Caribbean.
What great publicity for international marriages.. [/b][/quote]
I thought someone asked for what nationality she was...

I think that she is very pretty, but the only look I ever really see her do is sexy. But I guess with a body like that, you can't do much else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->