Bust- 73 cm
Waist- 57 cm
Hips- 85 cm
Hair- Light Brown
Eyes- Green

mangomodels.pl

My country is famous for: dumplings.

My star sign: Scorpio.

I applied to Elite Model Look: when I was scouted on holiday by the sea. My favourite part of Elite Model Look so far has been meeting new friends, increasing confidence and improving my English.

My model workout is: I like horse riding, because I feel like this sport was created especially for me.

My favourite smell: I love the smell of petrol, and of lavender.

My special talent: art. I love to paint.

My dream job outside modelling is: graphic designer, or anything connected with art.

My motto for success: be yourself!

elitemodellook

mangomodels

Agata Kulesza from Mango in the world final EML2016
11/22/2016

We are very pleased to inform you that in the world final of the Elite Model Look 2016 competition, Poland is represented by the model Mango Models Agata Kulesza.

The competition for models and models has been organized by Elite Model Look agency for 33 years. This year for the first time his finale will take place in beautiful Lisbon (Portugal). The grand finale was planned for November 23 in the unusually interesting ' Campo Pequeno ' venue, ie on the famous Lisbon bullring arena!

Elite Model Look is one of the oldest competitions for models and models. 62 models and models from around the world take part in this year's edition. The winning TOP 15 will receive a 2-year contract with EML with guaranteed € 50,000 for girls and € 25,000 for boys. Two winners will receive contacts worth € 150,000 and € 50,000 respectively!

The only Pole in this final is Agata Kulesza from the Mango Models agency. Agata is a 177 cm tall, adorable 15-year-old girl from Kobyłka near Warsaw. She started her adventure with modeling just six months ago in the #BeMangoModel competition . She had not thought about modeling before but at the instigation of Mango Models, she decided to try her hand. In addition to modeling, he is interested in horse riding and drawing. Agata has an engaging, open personality, she is always smiling and full of positive energy. The world agency Elite delighted with her beauty and personality proposed her participation in the World Final of the Elie Model Look Competition.

Promodels Magazine keeps our fingers crossed for Agata's success and reminds us that we can help our beautiful compatriot to win the Audience Award by voting for her on the EML website.
http://promodels.pl/agata-kulesza-z-mango-w-swiatowym-finale-eml2016/
*translated by google

@its_agata_ on instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->