Agnes Carlsson

hollaatdomi

Reaction score
From Wikipedia: Agnes Carlsson (often credited simply as Agnes), born 6 March 1988 in Vänersborg, is a Swedish pop,and dance singer who rose to fame as the winner of the second series of the Swedish singing competition Idol in 2005. She has since gone on to be one of Sweden's most popular and best-selling female singers, selling over 170,000 albums in her home country alone. On September 13, Kaj Kindvall, the host of the radioshow "Tracks" announced that Carlsson's highly anticipated third studio album would be called Dance Love Pop and then went on to explain the reason behind the record's name: "Dance Love Pop covers the three things that the music is all about on this album; dance-music that has a twist of pop and is about love". The album was released on October 28 2008 and debuted on the Swedish albums chart at number 5 with sales of 10,000 copies. On November 24, "Release Me" was released as the second single from the album. It debuted on the Swedish singles chart at number 60 based on digital downloads alone, and quickly climbed to its peak of number 9. In January 2009, it was announced that "Release Me" would be distributed in Denmark by Copenhagen Records, followed by the album Dance Love Pop. The move marked Carlsson's first attempt to break into the music industry beyond her home country. The single peaked at number 12 on the Denmark singles chart. Later during the spring and summer Carlsson is also to be launched in twelwe other countries both in Europe and elsewhere. The single "Release Me" is being sent to radiostations and stores in Belgium, The Neterlands and in the UK (May 11th 2009). Due to this the song is also being released as a CD single featering three new remixes.

Cover of the album "Dance Love Pop":
e9stgk.jpg

'On and On' video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0K27TsN6pQ

'Release Me' video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSb6e3grdL8

I truly love this video :wub: well, it's simple but Agnes looks incredible and some scenes are worth to see :flower: Also miss Carlsson reminds me of Leona Lewis but she's way prettier than her, in my humble opinion :wink: She has great voice, though.

Some pictures of Agnes:
2zyg7c9.jpg

23vhrps.jpg

2moz4ef.jpg

credit: agnescarlsson.se

TMF Awards Festival 2009, July 4th 2009, Rotterdam
88964392.jpg

88964386.jpg

88964379.jpg

88964276.jpg

source: gettyimages.com

Agnes is such a beautiful girl :heart: too bad that she doesn't have any fans here :( Anyway, today she performed her hit single 'Release Me' in Poland at Sopot Hit Festival...she sounded great and looked FAB! :flower: :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agnes @ The Dome 52 ; Graz; 2009-11-20 - celebrityparadise

^ She's sooo gorgeous! And I absolutly loooove her dress. But I don't like how low the cut is, in my opinion, it makes it look less classy.

Agnes 2009-12-06 - The Jingle Bell Ball London - celebrityparadise

Agnes Carlsson - Radio Regenbogen Awards, Karlsruhe 2010-03-19 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Agnes Emilia Carlsson (Agnes) 2010 SXSW Music Festival March20, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Agnes - VIVA Comet 2010 - 2010-05-21 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->