Agyness Deyn

Agyness Deyn and Cecilia Mendez.
Chanel-Deyn-mystyle.jpg

myopera

Agyness Deyn attends The Cinema Society and IWC screening of "My Blueberry Nights" at the Tribeca Grand Screening Room on April 2, 2008 in New York City.
001913-mystyle-Agynessd1.jpg

myopera

I loved her dark hair, obviously not as much as the blonde. But I always love seeing old photos of her with that colour.

she should dye her hair black now and get that siouxsie sioux vibe going on!

why? it's so good to see old pictures of her at backstage, i don't mind seeing those old pictures once again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those older Burberry backstage shots, I would love to see her with a bleached out supershort pixie cut again for the spring shows!

repost?

o02kao.jpg

(she drew a heart on the mirror! :lol:)

Some time ago, a series of ME&CITY 09 fall winter advertisement was taken to the threshing ground, and so on several ultra mold's luxurious lineups is impressive including photographic Master Ellen Von Unwerth and Agyness Deyn. On August 13, ME&CITY held the winter media preview meeting in Beijing famous wall art museum, the designer team and the appearance honored guest shares numerous has photographed the news brief secretly as well as the newest season winter clothing design.

This season's style can be inferred from the advertisement: Agyness Deyn leads an audiences ultra mold under the fashion photography Master Ellen Von Unwerth lens, goes through many places in the New York central park, Su Hequ, the Bulukelin bridge and so on popular terrestrial reference. This is one surpasses 1,000,000 dollars international to gather committing a crime: Chinese brand, German photographers, Taiwan mainland creativity team, American Manufacture Company, French later period, Japanese modelling teacher .......According to the public figure on the scene disclosed that Agyness myself like ME&CITY this quarter the fashionable clothing, the shoulder pad which, Pope dye printing these the rivet, the tassels, stand tall and erect fill restore the old in the 60s the rock and roll design element, is precisely clothing style which she most loves, in uses both hard and soft tactics after design team's, she obtained that metallic luster circle to get the long funds woolen sweater finally.

modernparty/cn

I love all her photos!
Backstage of Burberry in Milan ... is great!
but in the next photo she looks amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->