Agyness Deyn

I love the colour, but she should try a different haircut.. maybe shorter bangs? or long bangs divided in the middle?

she should totally change the haircut. because at the moment, her hair doesn't even look real - it looks like a wig. a hideous wig

If her hair was dark brown, it would look amazing! The black hair is too harsh on her.. :ermm:

mmak43.jpg
2sa184m.jpg
315zk0p.jpg

6saz61.jpg

zimbio.com

Vogue Brazil September 2009
Ellus Jean Deluxe Summer 2010

i don't have a scanner, so i took pictures of the campaign

pictures taken by me

sorry about the light reflection in the second picture :flower:

^ I can't see your pictures, atooomic. Could you please reupload them?

tlfan.to

^ So far I only saw pictures of blonds and brunettes with tight buns... it would be a real surprise if Agyness was among them.

for what i've seen so far, i don't think agyness is there. but would be so so cool if she was! i'd love to see her there. and i think it would be nice for her, you know, doing another show besides anna sui

Definitely, well the only photos I've seen so far of Marc Jacobs so far is Gaga, Madonna and his fiance Lorenzo. So fingers crossed Agyness is backstage ^_^

Agyness Deyn rides her bike in the East Village - September 14, 2009

tlfan.to

so she wasn't at Marc Jacobs show? :( anyway, I always smile when I see Aggy rides her bike, she looks so cute :D :crush:

Disappointing to hear she wasn't at Marc Jacobs, I really thought that was the reason for her new hair. And talking about the hair, it's not that bad but it doesn't suit her. It really looks like a wig even though it isn't.

i think once she's got it styled into a proper haircut it will look 10x better.
dont you think it was time for a change? I like it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxycakes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->