Airbrush Make Up ( Diorskin Airflash and Sally Hansen )

*JJ* said:
i went out and bought it the day it came out. personally, i love it. it looks great and if you spray on only a thin layer, it looks really natural. it takes some time to lear how to use it, though.

:woot:
How many different shades does it come in?

Do you often get uneven results?

it comes in 4 different shades i think.
i don't get unever results because it sprays on a really thin layer and after i sprayed it on i usually even it with my fingers so you don't see any spots or lines.

i want to try this...ive only tried 1 dior product ( diorsnow ) and loved it..im eager to try something else, this sounds cool :smile: is it aerosol??

Oooo...Im going to Sephora to play with this. It seems like loads of fun. It is such a good idea, next it will be a makeup canon.

I have this, I just bought it recently and its quite good. Im not that great at blending in foundation to be honest so I've always wanted someone to come up with a spray on foundation. ^_^
I just wish the can was bigger because its so tiny for £26!!

Airflash looks really good but im really pale and im 100 in diorlight and airflash starts at 200..... so needless to say i went like an oompa loompa, lol. very good though if your on the go :P

ehh, I'll still to my custom blended Prescriptives foundation.

Sounds cool, but how do you manage to not get it on your head/clothes/walls behind you etc?

^ yeah I was wondering that too, I'm afraid I wouldn't manage it very well. I want to try it though. :rolleyes:

When you use it, you just have to tie your hair back so you dont accidently get any in your hair. I dont stand with my back to the wall either.
It just depends on how good youa re at aiming and spraying with your eyes closed, you might need a bit of practice to get the technique right ^_^

^ I'm curious too, wanna try also :D Say Elli, why don't we split the price and do a time-share on it?:lol: (just joking ...... unless you're serious:shock: )

^^ :lol: I think we'd loose more money on the shipping then on just buying it. (unless you're paying the shipping for both of us, then we're cool (just kidding....... unless you're serious :shock:)) :P

^ Now I didn't think about the shipping aspect:shock: I'm pulling out of the agreement. I'll just settle for free trial spritzs at the dior counter :lol:

aaw, well that settles it. this weekend I'm off to the Dior counter ^_^

I tried this on as part of a Dior make-over... my hair was down (on the sides of my head, just in it's usual style), and the make-up artist got it on the hair near my temples... it made my hair so sticky, I chouldn't comb my fingers though it. Using a wet cloth to get it out didn't work. I ended up having to wash my hair later that day.

The Dior Airflash that got on my face worked okay, although the mist wasn't as fine as I would expect (i got more of a light 'spackling' vs. a smooth airbrushed look). Some got on my eyelashes and eyebrows which had to be wiped off...

Maybe I got a defective can, but I have still concluded that I will not use this product again.

i wasn't interested to buy it cause i thought maybe it is hard to control specially if it gets on your eyebrows or lashes ? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"