Aishwarya Rai

Originally posted by dramatique+Apr 26th, 2004 - 10:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dramatique @ Apr 26th, 2004 - 10:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-sugarpea@Apr 26th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
hehe...no i wasnt criticizing you...its just a common misconception that indians all look the same and cant possibly have light eyes
When I asked my Indian friend years before how could one tell between a Southern and a Northern Indian she said that northern indians are generally fairer. Which should explain my misconception. I think indians and phillipinos are gorgeous! [/b][/quote]
yep

my friend looks black...and she's from the south
apparently people from the north are also taller

I LOVE AISHWARYA! i love her dancing and acting. I can't wait for the Pride and Prejudice remake. THanks for the pics!

I like her look better in the movie stills from Pride and Prejudice. In the most recent pic I think she looks too....ordinary.

post-9-1083038954.jpg

I really liked this picture of her with her hair loose and natural. She looks prettiest this way. I don't like that primped-and-fluffed beauty queen hair in most of her pictures!

She does have a gorgeous face and her eyes are stunning...I think green eyes are the rarest color, so anybody with them has an automatic advantage in the striking looks department.

I think she's beautiful too. She looks white to me though, especially in the pic allyalam posted :wink:

I thought she's pretty --- even though not the type of beauty I personally like.
anyway, I'm now really starting to hate her look :yuk: :ninja:

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Apr 26th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
Does she wear contact lenses?

I always thought she looked rather ''creepy'', probably cause of her eyes! Sorry. :blush:

I wish she could do something different with her hair. The hairdo she sports is so Cindy Crawford in the old days. I really hate it (in case you didn't notice).

Thanks for the pics Golden_butterfly. :flower:
Umm, I'm not sure how much say she has going into her hair style if she's getting paid by L'oreal to be in their ad. Most likely, this is L'oreal's liking of the Cindy hair. :P

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+May 2nd, 2004 - 12:51 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ May 2nd, 2004 - 12:51 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kimkhuu@Apr 26th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
... I wish she could do something different with her hair. The hairdo she sports is so Cindy Crawford in the old days. I really hate it (in case you didn't notice). ..
Umm, I'm not sure how much say she has going into her hair style if she's getting paid by L'oreal to be in their ad. Most likely, this is L'oreal's liking of the Cindy hair. :P [/b][/quote]
That is true. I notice a lot of the models on their hairdye boxes have that sort of dated hairdo, too. And back in the early 1990s, they all had late-1970s Beauty Queen hair.

She does have that primped-and-fluffed hair in a lot of the other pictures, as well. She has great hair, but it would look better with less styling/heat-processing. You can about see her getting prepped with those H.U.G.E. hot-rollers and a hairdryer and a buttload of hairspray.

Originally posted by As You Like It+May 2nd, 2004 - 5:31 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(As You Like It @ May 2nd, 2004 - 5:31 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by AlmostFamous@May 2nd, 2004 - 12:51 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimkhuu
@Apr 26th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
... I wish she could do something different with her hair.  The hairdo she sports is so Cindy Crawford in the old days.  I really hate it (in case you didn't notice). ..

Umm, I'm not sure how much say she has going into her hair style if she's getting paid by L'oreal to be in their ad. Most likely, this is L'oreal's liking of the Cindy hair. :P
That is true. I notice a lot of the models on their hairdye boxes have that sort of dated hairdo, too. And back in the early 1990s, they all had late-1970s Beauty Queen hair.

She does have that primped-and-fluffed hair in a lot of the other pictures, as well. She has great hair, but it would look better with less styling/heat-processing. You can about see her getting prepped with those H.U.G.E. hot-rollers and a hairdryer and a buttload of hairspray. [/b][/quote]
As old fashioned as it may be...i :heart: that kind of "big" hair, althought my hair at the moment is too flat for that kinda volume :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->