00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

Source: Style.com

this is gorgeous... i see a chanel and a celine knockoff here and there but it's very cool. question: those boots are incredibly dangerous, correct?

Overall, a great collection. I especially loved the knits.

But I hated the stockings that covered the model's chins. :angry:

peacelover142002 said:
But I hated the stockings that covered the model's chins. :angry:
So did I!

A few nice pieces, but the footwear is awful.

the dresses, suits and coats are perfection as usual.

some of the things with- well I don't know how to describe them
like this sweater
00130m.jpg

look bad, and I'm nut sure about the shoes- but overall it's nice

Monmonde said:
very disappointing imho, it looks boring as hell

it IS Akris- what did you expect? if you are looking for excitement you're in the wrong place. The whole brand image is understated chic clothing for rich women who aren't that concerned about following fashion trends, and simply want something well made and easy to coordinate

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i dont agree, i usually do get excited by Akris, i really like their kind of minimalism but this season it's a bit flat..
the detail pics are all great though, so maybe this is something that could be better close up..

strange and beautiful wedges, i wonder how practical they are though

very beautiful collection, ugly shoes though

I also always get excited by Akris...this season is no exception. I love it! The colourshades are very nice...they fit the designs very well...te purple ensembles that pop up once every few looks are great too.

stilettogirl84 said:
it IS Akris- what did you expect? if you are looking for excitement you're in the wrong place. The whole brand image is understated chic clothing for rich women who aren't that concerned about following fashion trends, and simply want something well made and easy to coordinate
I usually really like akris, and it usually doesn't bore me actually... yes.. excited

I love how clean and wearable this is. I'd buy most of it. The shoes seem downright hazardous, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->