Alberta Ferretti F/W 2016.17 : Kate Moss by Luigi & Iango

UHM?????????????????????????????????

lol

Complete mismatch! The images are inoffensive, but Kate simply doesn't suit Ferretti's sophisticated yet dreamy type of dressing. The 3rd image is proof of that. Maybe if they dealt with her hair it would've looked more believable.

I feel like another model would have done this campaign and collection more justice. Kate simply doesn't do it for me here.

I'm also still not convinced by Luigi & Iango as campaign photographers. Their beautiful but repetitive aesthetic is more suited for editorials, like we've seen in Vogue Japan, Germany, Lui or i-D.

...her eyes are becoming more and more Asian... I wonder if it is a result of facelifts or smth...

Given the fact that it's Kate by Luigi & Iango, and not Kate by say.. Testino, I think this is perfectly fine!

Kate looks lovely, but I genuinely thought it was just outtakes from a UK vogue editorial when I first saw the pictures. She has done this kind of sitting-pose a lot lately. The photographs themselves are very unremarkable. They are clearly trading on Kate the Icon, not Kate the Chameleon.

Yeah, Kate kinda breaks the "Ferretti's sweetness" and makes everything confusing.

It's pretty. But it has this Vogue Japan editorial vibe.

Does she just accept every job offer that comes her way now?

Kate last great campaign was the Versace where she was brunette. I'm tired of seeing Kate Moss styled as the usual "boho-chic" Kate Moss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"