Alberta Ferretti S/S 2004 - Milan

Astrid21

Reaction score
This is definitely one of the freshest collections out of Milan, imo. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love it. I can feel those dresses on me! It's the lovliest fabric to wear...i mean, i feel that it must be. I love also the green and yellow :smile:

apart from the burned orange which i find a bit too heavy for summer, her colors were amazing, great combinations too. A nice collection, even though its not for me.

Those evening dresses are dreamy, thanks for your time Astrid :flower:

One of the freshest, indeed. :wink:

It was classic Ferreti, the dreamy fabrics and colors that's why I'm not surprised, but alot of pieces seemed very well made and constructed esp. the dresses. Not her strongest but this will do. Very Cool that dress, third to last, last row. :heart:

i usually like Ferretti, specially her desses. this collection is lovely, with beautiful colors & light fabrics. not too crazy about brown-orange, but love all the other colors.

I love it! The colours are fresh and the dresses are wonderful! :heart:

I love this new flowing look of dresses...it's very classic and beautiful. I also love how a lot of them are cinched up higher on the waist and come over tightly on the top, and how the ones that are lower on the waist leave fabric flowing over the top. I think that's always the way to do it. I love the colors (but not crazy about the oranges, as a lot of you aren't).

I like it, very clean and clear (it sounds like I'm describing a skin cleanser...) anyway I usually like her clothes but this is one of her better collections.

i :heart: :heart: :heart: this collection.

the colors. the cuts. everything.

thank you astrid!

:heart: I love those colors!

Nice ,fresh collection with some great dresses :blush:

Wow! Thanks for posting these, I didn't catch the collection but I'm loving what I see, the colors are beautiful. And I know some don't like orange, but its a fav of mine.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->