Alberta Ferretti S/S 2016 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Alberta-Ferretti-RTW-SS16-Milan-2722-1443030069-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

amazing collection

i love the dresses that have been woven, they are amazing!!! the finale looks were a bit out of place though

This must be her best collections in years. It's seriously awe-inspiring. Everything is so soft and airy and comfortable and fresh... it really sells the vibe she's trying to pass. Love the color palette. Hair, makeup and casting are all excellent, as well.

The details on the dresses are spectacular! Yes she did bohemian fashion again but it seems like she just upgraded it to the next level. Love it!

Love this collection, but for me it lacks cohesion. The only thing the garments seem to have in common is that its mostly only dresses, beautiful dresses but still. Some are taken from flappers, some from romans, then medieval silhouette, then something resembling 70's and so on and so on. Maybe I am just too picky, but this could have come out as an amazing collection, while now it doesn't seem to be well thought.
Your opinions?

Simply WOW. Especially the finale. The warm colors, the lace... wow.

I love the colors that they used it was sultry palette.

what a beautiful collection! these last 2 dresses look like some beautiful, exotic butterfly in the best way possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->