Aleksandra Rastovic

anyone have the British Elle scans of her that are out now? would love to see some pics. thanks

FashionJury said:
ALEKSANDRA RASTOVIC IN VICTORIAS SECRET SPRING 2006!!!!
Hot Hot HOt
she looks beautiful in those photos :D

Last edited by a moderator:
victorias secret: main Pink bebe (-* so cute

:heart: :heart: :heart: SHE IS JUST SO PERFECT HERE! I WANNA SEE MORE OF HER IN VICTORIAS SECRET. THE SEXIEST NEW GIRL IN MY OPINION.
bodyperfect110.jpg

PINKASSrealpic.jpg

PINKASS.jpg

bodywithdogy.jpg
vs1vsspring060zl6hu9bl.jpg

I like her...she´s too beautiful and have a really nice body !

is she Russian??

cournalie_clash said:

**Please do not quote recently posted photos**

aleksandra on the left,
i love this girl!

stardustfashion.com

love this pic!!

I love vlada!! and alksandra is very beautiful

who´s the girl in between??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think shes croatian, and the girl in the middle is Katarina [SIZE=-1] Ivanovska[/SIZE]:flower:

Ariez said:
I think shes croatian, and the girl in the middle is Katarina [SIZE=-1]Ivanovska[/SIZE]:flower:

oh... thk..

katarina is beautiful too! :P

It seems shes agencyless in NYC, I always expected Aleksandra to make it big, but the chances of that now are slim to none.

i disagree, she took a season off, and is currently finishing off school... i suspect you all will be seeing more of her, but she's a free spirit and she's going to do what makes her the happiest...

she's finishing off school?? dayum.. about time i got my *** onto it and finish it too. plus... i'm oooooold...

I just found her myspace... Would be so cool to talk to her, but it´s impossible to write to her... Too bad

This girl is the most beautiful thing Ive seen. I found a website of her www.aleksandrarastovic.com the other day. If shes in school thats cool. But as soon as Aleksandra enters back through the clientel door...there is no way for her to not get big jobs. She looks cool and clean but she iz so diff from the other girls in her look. <out.

I think I like her. I can't believe she's only 16. She looks more like in her 20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->