Reaction score
DELL_MW_AW09_0004.jpg

DELL_MW_AW09_0020.jpg

DELL_MW_AW09_0034.jpg

DELL_MW_AW09_0046.jpg

DELL_MW_AW09_0060.jpg

Source: Catwalking.com

^^ Thanks for posting!!

I really like it. This is a surprise considering the recession black/monochromatic collections that have been shown so far.

It's minimal but not boring - which is more than I can say for the others! :innocent:

It's a smart collection. Really liking the way the Alessandro Dell'Acqua men and women are evolving. Really enjoying Alessandro Dell'Acqua's collections, especially Malo.

One of my favorites so far, so classy and clean. Loving the layers.

if i ignore those godawful highwater pants (hi geek-wear!) and those overlong sweaters (oh! hi again geek wear!), not to mention those disgusting exposed socks (say geek-wear, won't you ever leave?), it's pretty okay. standard, but okay. the cut on the (otherwise nice) gold sequined blazer is horrible.

Typical Dell'aqua collection. The nude, the light, the airy, as usual.

But the golden blazer and pants serve much of a surprise! Though, i'm still figuring out whether it's a pleasant one...

This is a good collection it reminds me of prada a bit but in a good way. I love the 4th look I want my guy friends to dress like that.

i love the café au lait (or beige or capuccino or crème brûlé ... whatever) mixed with black ... a great combinaison .... that could look very 40syrs old (have you never seen those old-beaux ?) but manage here to look young and sooo fresh (in this FW start) ......
but idk there's something disturbing ... like a déjà-vu (again) feeling .... like a sloppy feeling .... like a .... the silhouettes are, imo, all killed because of those long sweaters and tiny-tiny early 2000s ties .......
the styling is too dated and seems signed by a previous season ... and not this upcoming one ....

anyway ... after thinking about it 10 times .... I'm gonna say "yes i like it ....."
this looks comfy .... and though i don't like the long sweaters on this catwalk, in this collection .... i like it ..... though there are some miss (like those sporty looks) ... i like it .... it smells the confidence .... i don't know why ....

I'm saying no for this collection.
It's dull and I'm not feeling the gold trousers and matching shoes.

I do like the pieces with the subtle contrasting shade stripe detail, though.
Oh and the double breasted fur coat. Like that.

I don't like this one at all. It's like bad Thom Browne with a touch of Rick Owens drape. I'm never a fan of beige, so obviously that causes trouble too. It gets better later on, but there are some badly fitted pants and lots of things that look unintentionally awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->