Alexa Chung and Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) split

jomarlushka

Reaction score
dailymail.co.uk
No more Monkeying around for Alexa Chung as she splits with Arctic frontman Alex Turner

Alexa Chung is nursing a secret heartache after breaking up with Alex Turner

She may be the darling of the fashion world but presenter Alexa Chung is nursing a secret heartache – she has split from her boyfriend of four years, Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner.

Rumours of romantic trouble first surfaced earlier this month when Alexa and Alex were in London for the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden.

He was performing with his band, whose hits include A Certain Romance and Brianstorm, while she was presenting. But the couple weren’t seen together off stage.

At the time, they denied an imminent split but now friends say the relationship is over.

Alexa, 27, has moved out of the apartment they shared in Williamsburg, New York, while 25-year-old Alex is on a world tour with the Arctic Monkeys until January.

‘Alexa has moved all her stuff out and is concentrating on getting her American TV career back on track,’ says a source.

‘Alex has gigs in America next month, but none of them are on the East Coast.

'Then he is planning a UK tour. They are very busy and have grown apart, but want to keep the news quiet.’

Alexa’s spokesperson said: ‘Sadly Alexa and Alex have split, although they remain close.’

Awww that's kind of sad; I thought they were cute together. But yeah it does seem their lives were going in different directions.

Ugh, finally. They always seem so mismatched to me. He's a creative genius and she's just, so dull.

I thought they were a pretty cute couple. Sad to hear about it.

^ me too.. they looked good (slightly sibling-ish) and they were a good match, I don't think she's dull, in any case they're both dull, or he's just duller than she is.. cause to make that music, it must take a lot of mental boredom and shortsightedness. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
^ me too.. they looked good (slightly sibling-ish) and they were a good match, I don't think she's dull, in any case they're both dull, or he's just duller than she is.. cause to make that music, it must take a lot of mental boredom and shortsightedness. -_-

:clap: (I wasn't going to post anything, as I couldn't care less about those two, but I had to applaud this. Arctic Monkeys are :sick: :yuk: ).

no no no NO !!! :shock: I thought they were a great match! :cry: and they always seemed to be so in love and the way Alexa sometimes mentioned him in interviews...

I guess I'm the only one who finds that quite sad :(

This is kinda sad. And neither of them are dull, and the Arctic Monkeys don't suck (Nickelback suck). Now let's all go on with our lives.

Ugh, finally. They always seem so mismatched to me. He's a creative genius and she's just, so dull.

Agreed.

At least now it will be interesting to see how Alex starts dressing and what sort of music he makes because his mistakes can't be directly blamed on Alexa anymore.

I agree they looked a bit mismatched, they looked like brother and sister :lol:
I feel bad for them, they went out for a long time and breaking up is always hard.

I never liked them as a couple , so no loss there.

They weren't an interesting couple anyway, they've both had their day in the sun and are/were completely over-hyped,(I don't 'get' Alexa at all, she seems to have no discernible talent) I'd be more than happy for both of them to just slip off the grid.

Agreed.

At least now it will be interesting to see how Alex starts dressing and what sort of music he makes because his mistakes can't be directly blamed on Alexa anymore.

Ahahahaha, you're right this should be interesting...

Glad he's in the market again, they really didn't seem like a good fit to me, definitely too siblingy.

i find him extremely irritating :lol: so if it is true i'm happy

They were a pretty private couple so I dont really see how anyone could possibly say they were mismatched or whatever.

i feel sorry for both of 'em. Must be hard deal with all the breakup mess when you are alexa chung , she worked and everything like nothing happenned. that must be really hard. she must feel terrible
poor alexa, por alex.

they had no sexual chemistry whatsoever in their pictures. I thought they would break up a long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->