Alexander McQueen F/W 10.11 Paris

Oh my God, it's so beautiful! :shock:These are so royal and majestic outfits. I can't find words to describe my feelings. My heart missed a beat when i saw this collection. It's just brilliant.:heart::(
RIP Alexander McQueen. Thank you for all your creations.:cry:

Just the most amazing collection in such a very long time .
The decadence is pure and not contrived . The most interesting thing about this is that it's extremely wearable, yet I doubt they will be worn since these are now most likely strictly for museum viewing and that's proper . I just love this too much and really will miss McQueen . Purely amazing .

this shows why he is one of the biggest lost in fashion...

OMG this is nothing but amazing. Iam very moved by this collection. Speechless!!

For the undeniable showman that Lee was, and his shows were wonderful - it just shows what an irreplaceable designer he is. Even when everything is stripped back to a simple setting, layout and a handful of models. The clothes still speak for themselves, and they speak in volumes; this is truly magnificent.

I'm glad the brand decided to show this collection, it's the most fitting and poignant tribute to his legacy.

It really does look fantastic. I adore the closing piece, this coat golden feathered coat looks so amazing with the tulle skirt!

so are we going to have a "so beautiful-so sad" thread?
:yuk:
please

I can't believe this comment.

Yes we are, and that's for exactly two reasons: Because the collection is beautiful, and it's unbelievably sad, that this has to be his last one.

How can anyone be disgusted by this? :huh:

We will all miss the creative ingenuity he would have continued to harbor. Nevertheless, this was a bold, brilliant way to end his reign.

Incredibly stunning, and yes it does make me sad that we will not be graced with anymore of his collections. Such Brilliance........gone.

RIP

Wow, it is so pure.
No space-age backstory, no evolution symbolism, no macabre, just pure design and excellence. How fitting it was his last.
Maybe he knew it was going to be.

Just the most amazing collection in such a very long time .
The decadence is pure and not contrived . The most interesting thing about this is that it's extremely wearable, yet I doubt they will be worn since these are now most likely strictly for museum viewing and that's proper .

Oh, I hope not - I hope they will still be produced and worn?

Just amazing - I've always loved his collections, but this is (even from a non-sentimental perspective) definitely his best in some time.

It's frightening how barren the fashion landscape is becoming...

RIP Lee. :heart:

outstanding of McQueen to combine the future and the past in this collection,
i see Byzantine references and Avatar-ish pieces here. and the construction is
just pure wonder. what a perfect last collection. rest in piece Sir McQueen. you
gave beauty a new meaning.

This is one of the most beautiful dress I have seen in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->