Reaction score
PfINp.jpg
axcoA.jpg

dJ3Ml.jpg
ardaF.jpg

Lj0DV.jpg
WDqpQ.jpg

wwd.com

Love the hair on that model! I love that the first tweed detail with the frayed edges. and a good continuation for engineered prints. also flowy gowns with booties are big I see.

Oh I wish he would do something other than print graphic designs on dresses. He's done it before (many times) and its becoming a little repetitive.

The only thing I like in this collection is the black lace look, even though it isn't particularly original.

I wish it could've looked a little more vibrant & young. It's a little too old for my taste.

That violet dress is hypnotizing. I love the simplicity of it yet the print is so complicated

Love it! :D

The colours are great - the lilac and blue dress looks like something from a Grimm's Fairy Tale!

The clutches look interesting, too.

Not a fan of the cut, but the materials and patterns are good. Love the 3# look!

she looks like a young Grace Coddington! I'm not so big on the clothes, but I'm loving the shoes.

i love the black lace dress. the violet one is very nice, but as someone else said, i'm getting a little tired of the prints. i prefered last year's pre-fall way more :(

the first look, Chanel much? :blink: i'm getting tired of his prints already.

#3 and #4 are amazing!
yeah #1 is too Chanel and #2 reminds me of Givenchy

Oh I wish he would do something other than print graphic designs on dresses. He's done it before (many times) and its becoming a little repetitive.

The only thing I like in this collection is the black lace look, even though it isn't particularly original.
I couldn't agree more.
he is a talented designer and he's always known how to work with prints, but it is time to move on and find strength on other materials and designs.
i love the black lace dress though.

i :heart: it
he can do no wrong in my eyes, it is truly beautiful, although the purple dress as gorgeous as it is just doesnt look like it belongs in this collection

Looks really old and kind of all over the place.
The last black dress is terrible but the trench is totally drool worthy.

The purple dress is a visual treat. A simple and classic cut mixed with the color of royalty and a print that really tickles the optic nerves. Like it. Other pieces were so-so, I loved the menswear McQueen better.

I don't like this at all,but I don't mint it since it's a prefall collection
The printed gowns are so deja vu,reminds me of those one from SS08 show
Hate the last dress :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldiegoldie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"