Alexander McQueen S/S 2009 : Heidi Mount by Craig McDean

surrealseven

Reaction score
Last season's campaign was definitely better.

artandcommerce

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds interesting. I can't wait to see more.

Look great! I don't really like the awkward pose the legs are in, but the color, the pattern and the lighting all look fantastic. Can't wait to see more.

So glad McQueen is doing ad campaigns again...now if only they'd show up in some magazines...:innocent:

This defiantly looks interesting!

Wish I could find more info about this! Guess I'll just have to sit tight.

I agree, last season's campaign was stronger but we'll see how this one turns out...

this is interesting, but like what everyone here have said, last season was DEFINITELY MUCH BETTER. it was a strong one compared to this. :smile:

I think this looks really cool, Id really like to see it in print ,Ive always wondered why mcqueen didnt have ad campaigns.

hmm very interesting
it looks very futuristic. i wanna know who the model is

I'm pretty sure it's Viktoriya.
Anyway it reminds me of Lanvin FW 07. I love it, the colors are so vibrant.

This is kinda cool, will we see it in the magazines? I'm not sure.

I actually think this is far more interesting than last season's campaign. Yeah, that campaign was romantic and dark, but I think this image is much more arresting.

The color, the repetition of the image, the strange shape that the model has created, it's all very different looking. It makes me think of when you dissect a frog in biology class, the way their limbs are pinned down in a bent position, the belly facing up. Even that bit of black on her chest looks vaguely like an incision. To a lesser extent it has this sort of "under the microscope" vibe, like examining cells or something like that.

I dunno, I'm probably way off, but regardless the image is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->