Alexander McQueen Uomo SS 2005

nqth

arndom
Reaction score
Exciting!!!

r3039294328.jpg

r1451542715.jpg

r4154278745.jpg

<sigh> even though most probably we'll see very different stuff in stores, if Lee keeps going like this his menswear will be a failure again.

The man himslef:-)

r2135058432.jpg

I like it:-) It's very very very British:-) to me (as I see from tv, films or read books hehe)

Kind of solders in dream (and at parties). British pilots at 'A Mid Summer Night's Dream', hehe.

:o Oh.....my......god. I'm so sad, I expect such great things from him, this is just disappointing.

very mcqueen but highly unwearable...should make for some interesting editorials though. :unsure:

It's a little disturbing...I like the ideas that he's putting out there though, it'll be interesting to see how things evolve. I've been to the store to see what he already has there and it's all just gorgeous, beautifully cut, wonderful fabrications, very simple, very wearable. My how things change...

Originally posted by datura001@Jun 28th, 2004 - 11:43 am
It's a little disturbing...I like the ideas that he's putting out there though, it'll be interesting to see how things evolve. I've been to the store to see what he already has there and it's all just gorgeous, beautifully cut, wonderful fabrications, very simple, very wearable. My how things change...
like i said, this is not what we'll see in stores, very typical of Lee.

I like most of it apart from the camo-shorts and the sequined tops...

Oh i love some of the tops but some of it reminds me of a bad tranny on a trip...

echo's from berhard willhelm, JPG and a bit of Raf Simons.. but done in much a better way, can't see the commercial value but what do i know, toned down this may be quite wearable :ninja:

thanks for the visuals ngth :flower:

Hmmm, I wonder how this will translate for the stores. Mabye a dinner jacket with that Indian/Morroccan embroidery at the cuffs or the lapels, that could be cool.

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 28th, 2004 - 11:59 am
echo's from berhard willhelm, JPG and a bit of Raf Simons.. but done in much a better way, can't see the commercial value but what do i know, toned down this may be quite wearable :ninja:

thanks for the visuals ngth :flower:
You are welcome, Lena:-) I can def. see JPG, too.

Imagine paring some tops here with his Savile Row's suits this fall :-))

:shock: :heart:

mcqueen14.jpg

mcqueen12.jpg

his details are amazing, i almost like the 'lace-applique' black poncho...
i could so easily wear few pieces from this collection, they are very androgynous
and i love this right *now :innocent:
finally, i'd say its a real strong collection, we just need to make the blind eye to the :doh: Indian trip :ninja:

* (i take it as a healthy reaction to the femme/ladylike styles of the day )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->