Alexander Skarsgard

Anyone has HQs from this set?
Is he wearing a Dior tshirt? :smile:

justjared.buzznet.com via Harumi

Settling into the single life after recently parting ways with Kate Bosworth, Alexander Skarsgard was spotted taking a stroll through SoHo in New York City on Tuesday (August 2).

The Eric Northman actor looked his usual studly self in a plain white t-shirt and jeans as he chatted on his cell phone during the midday Big Apple outing.

celebrity-gossip

LOL @ the height difference

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/screenshot20110803at516.png/]

screenshot20110803at515.png
[/URL]

capped from the YT vid

Last edited by a moderator:
He is so endearingly gawky, and so handsome it hurts. The beard is just too much perfection. She was so happy to have him there that she couldn´t stop grinning. I would shriek, and then die.

Regis is beyond silly, he is a caricature of himself

He is so endearingly gawky, and so handsome it hurts. The beard is just too much perfection. She was so happy to have him there that she couldn´t stop grinning. I would shriek, and then die.

I completely agree!! If I was near Alex I probably wouldn't even be able to shriek...I'd just look at him transfixed :lol:

Are there any video interviews of him with his father? I'd love to see one!

Ready for a fun-filled evening, Alexander Skarsgard was spotted at Rolling Stone's "Do You Wanna Be a Rock & Roll Star" cover reveal party in New York City last night (August 3).

The 34-year-old "True Blood" star took to Empire Hotel Rooftop soiree looking every bit the handsome hunk, joining the funk fete in a sleek black blazer, black t-shirt, and dark denim jeans.

Earlier in the day, Alexander hit the morning show circuit for a promotional appearance, making a stop by "Live! with Regis and Kelly."

Things got interesting after Regis asked Skarsgard whether the nudity on his hit HBO series makes him uncomfortable, in which he replied, "I’m from Sweden. We don’t wear clothes in Sweden," jokingly adding, “Let’s get naked! Let’s get naked!"

celebrity-gossip

I saw Good Will Hunting last night. Looking at Stellan, you can see how much they look alike. I think among all his many siblings, Alex looks the most like Stellan - sometimes it's almost like he's a clone :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->