Alexander Skarsgard

Paley Television Festival Presents 'True Blood' 13-04-2009 - thecelebritycity

I am so glad I found this thread! Alexander is one of my more recent.. obsessions :P I absolutely adore him in Generation Kill (Iceman was awesome) and True Blood (needs more Eric!) He is so gorgeous, but not in a classic way.

And I love the epic posts on ONTD about him, too funny.

Thanks for all the pics!

^
I agree - those ONTD posts are the best.

ugh - why does he have to be SO attractive?! There is something very arresting about him :blush:

Alexander Skarsgard: "I prefer to be naked"

LOS ANGELES. His viking vampire Eric has made a huge sucess in the very popular tv show "True Blood".Count on it that the attention around Alexander Skarsgård will grow.
This season he is also doing nude scenes.
"I have no problem being naked infront of the camera", Alexander Skarsgård says when Expressen meets him in Hollywood

The Hbo series True Blood have taken viewers all over the world by storm. The second season have just started in USA and the reviewers continues to praise Alan Ball that also created Six Feet Under.

Swedish was spoken
Alexander,or Alex that he is called in in Hollywood, plays the vampyr viking Eric, a role that now is only growing in the show.
In the latest episode that aired in the USA last sunday the viewers got to see a bit of Erics background and then swedish was suddenly spoken for several minutes when a group of vikings had survived through a battlefield.

"I love sweden"
Alex came back to Los Angeles earlier this week after two weeks vacation in Sweden.
"For the first time I feelt that I came home when the plane landed in Los Angeles. I love sweden and my family and my friends there,
but now I have been living in California for five years and have gotten my career started here."
During the first three years Alex lived on the couch at a friends house in Hollywood.
"I fought so hard for the parts just as anyone else and several of my talented friends are still working for their breakthrough.
I realise how fortunate I am."

"Not so crazy"
The tvshow "Generation Kill" about a group of american marine soldiers during the invasion of Iraq made Skarsgard a star in Hollywood last year.
"True Blood" is gonna lift him even higher. He loves the shows mix of sex, lust and the danger about the unallowed.
"That's where the attraction is, it's easy to go wrong. Eric isn't as crazy that everyone thinks, but he has a strong will and justify his actions."
And now we are gonna see you naked as well?
"For me it's not a big thing, I have been naked in other roles I have done before both on theater and in movies. Here they wanted to test everything from a sock to a bodycolured miniunderwear, but it only felt weird.
I prefer to be totally naked instead. As long as you and the actress feels that it works it's okay and we are a tight bunch that makes this show.

None daring guess
He dosen't want to reveal who he has sex with in True Blood, but it's fair to guess that it is Anna Paquin, that plays Sookie Stackhouse.
"Surprised over the sucess?"
"No, not the least."

FACT:

Alexander Skarsgard about:

......the new role against Kate Bosworth in "Straw Dogs"?
"Is gonna be a blast, I'm leaving for Mississippi the second of august to get ready, especially when it comes to the southern accent, and then we start shooting on the 17th of august."

.......the contract with HBO and the role in True Blood?
"My contract is for six years. How many seasons there will be I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that True Blood will continue for a few more years."

......the vacation at home in Sweden recently?
"Two wonderful weeks. I hung out with my friends, visited my mom in the Stockholm archipelago for five days and visited my dad at his countryplace on Öland for a couple of days."

there are pics (including baby pics!) at the source, but i'm too lazy right now to post them...sorry
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/37528687.html

A contract for 6 years? that´s just fantastic!!!
Thanks Alvie :smile:

I love that he likes to be naked :innocent:

A contract for 6 years? that´s just fantastic!!!
Thanks Alvie :smile:

I am really happy about that too, more seasons=more Eric (well if they go by the book- which they better.)

Anyone have an idea about the cast at comic con? I want Alex pics!

from comic con (there were more, but justjared won't let me see them:angry:)

someone on ontd did this...so cute:lol: makes me want to watch some good old wallace&gromit, my chemistry teacher always made us watch the movies in the last lesson before summer holidays - good old times

justjared, ontd @livejournal.com

He's so cute, being an equal oppurtunity biter :lol: I love what he's wearing.. and in the comic con panel it was seen that he's wearing pink socks lol. He's adorable.

^pink socks? so cute :smile: though in the candid looks like he´s not wearing any...
I like the bag he´s carrying, very unexpected.

I think I find him more attractive as Eric than in real life. He looks like he needs some rest. Those bags under his eyes are pretty bad.

I thought of wallace & gromit when I saw the grinning picture!:lol:

^pink socks? so cute :smile: though in the candid looks like he´s not wearing any...
I like the bag he´s carrying, very unexpected.

LOL someone in the audience asked Alan and Alex about the ~pink lycra~ and Alex got up and lifted his pants to show off his lovely socks:

And another while he's signing for fans:

source: ONTD at livejournal

yes he has a thread here!

needs more eric/Askars on true blood, these last episodes have been a huge disapointment in that matter

And being more on topic here...i love this sexy viking. his torso is sooooooooo long, and he makes the cutest goofy faces. He looked delicious at comic con

there are pics (including baby pics!) at the source, but i'm too lazy right now to post them...sorry
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/37528687.html

:lol: i made that post.
i loved his baby pics, he was adorable

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: that wallace & grommit comparison.

Yeah, he had great style at Comic Con. He has such a body for clothes, and sometimes I find his style a bit disappointing so I was glad to see him dress well. and yes, the equal opportunity biter thing was so sweet :heart: How many guys do you know who would stop and think about how that would actually come across? Yeah, he's swell

That bag in #70 is interesting. And I find he wears black too much, therefor he needs to just be naked. problem solved.

found some new pics

0003qgds.jpg

0003r79c.jpg0003pe10.jpg
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

that guy is soooo hot if you ask me :wub:

Attachments

• 0003sk12.jpg
    0003sk12.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads