Alexander Wang Handbags

lmelanie,

i just did too!!!!
thanks for the heads up :flower:
850$ US is about 600 Euros

and on this swedish website mrs-h.se they quote 1000 Euros+ without shipping!!!

so this was a relief even though i will probably pay some customs

Blue and cream says end of June,mick margo said july 15th. Which one is it?

i really love the colours of the fall 09 bags, i was considering the tan brenda, but now im thinking maybe i should wait and get what looks to be a washed grey colour?? :heart:

they are all such amazing bags..he is one of the best all around designers right now in my opinion and at a pretty good price point for a luxury contemporary brand.

I love the chain strap bag but like everyone said it is smaller than his first collection... how much stuff can it really hold??? I mean you can get a big Gucci for the same price of ~$800..

oak had the coco mini duffel up for a second and it sold out yesterday...there are some on ebay going for 1400!

I ordered the black chain strap today, I couldn't help myself. I've been wanting it for a while and I thought oh just do it already! lol. They said it won't ship until September though :( (actually that might be better bc if that package comes when I'm on vacation I'm gonna be in trouble with my mom :P )

ok...

this kinds makes me wish i didnt get this bag :o:o

Kristin Cavallari :

kristincavallariadd7295.jpg

credit: celebrity-gossip.net

i guess i dont know who she is so i dont mind.. it looks ok on her :smile:

Are the studs on the coco duffle silver or gold...they look different in every picture I see...?

i'm sorry, but the coco duffle is one of the most undeserving "it" bags i've seen as of late. The PS1, i understand, the chloe paraty, yes. It's really nothing special, and normally, I like Alexander Wang's bags, but the coco duffle is so bleh. Why the hype??

^ i think its just because of the way the studs are placed on the bottom of the bag..his use of the punk,grunge and bondage elements in fashion and making it mainstream make him extremely inventive for just 23 years old. that is just why i like him i guess.and this is one of the best bags from his fall line.

^ i think its just because of the way the studs are placed on the bottom of the bag..his use of the punk,grunge and bondage elements in fashion and making it mainstream make him extremely inventive for just 23 years old. that is just why i like him i guess.and this is one of the best bags from his fall line.

i like his chain strap bags, the trudy tote, but not the coco or the donna bags. I don't really care if there are studs or not, it's still pretty uninspired for a bag getting so much hype. Putting studs on a bag has been done before, just cause it's on the bottom doesn't make it all the more cooler or anything. I don't know, there are much more interesting bags out there as of late that are more deserving. The only reason why the coco duffle is big at all is the mary-kate association. That's the honest truth. I didn't like it when i saw it on her, still don't see the fuss now

mims, MK has both the PS1 and the Paratay bag . So you could say that about both of those as well. I think MK is only a small part of the equation. The bags shape and styling is different and to be honest with you , I think the price point is a big reason why so many are ordering and going nuts. I'm not saying by any means that it's a cheap bag but compared to the PS1 and Paratay,it's a semi steal. I think that is a huge part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->