Alexandra Richards A Face Of Versus

lux lisbon

Reaction score
(fashion daily)
Alexandra Richards Versus the World
Busy Richards proves a Rolling Stone gathers no moss

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Not content on just having one highly successful and lucrative advertising campaign, Alexandra Richards—daughter of Rolling Stone Keith Richards and Patti Hansen—is now the face of Versus for fall/winter 2004. Richards, who turns 18 today, most recently starred as the face of Guerlain’s Shalimar fragrance, along with her mother, Hansen, and sister, Theodora. “She’s just a smart, dedicated, and focused individual,” said Ivan Bart, a vice president and Richards’ representative at the models division of IMG (which also owns The Daily), “And she’s got a star quality to her.”

Steven Meisel photographed Richards for the Italian line—geared towards a younger fashion crowd—producing a total of six images for the global campaign, which will debut in select September books around the world. In this particular Bill Mullen-styled image (shown at right), Richards—accompanied by models Dovile, Christoffer Fagerli, and Boyd—wears a viscose jersey ruched front turtleneck dress. “We’re excited to represent Alexandra and the Versace house apparently saw the same thing we did—that she’s painfully beautiful,” Bart added.

[attachmentid=24860][attachmentid=24861][attachmentid=24862][attachmentid=24863]

:shock: body looks so blah there
and......those trousers with boots in the second photo ahem...where have we seen that before

Ehh...don't like her - never have...

there's something off about her facial structure that doesn't sit well with me...the only one I vaguely like is the last one with the eyewear.

I haven't been fond of Versace these days, either...at least, not their ads...

i love love love boyd though hes so cute!! a really nice guy too but has a beautiful girlfriend

I read an article in ELLE about the Proenza Schouler show, and it's model casting - Alexandra Richards showed up, and the boys rejected her.

:innocent:

She looks quite interesting in that last shot, although it's hard to really see her.

Originally posted by Misako@Aug 28 2004, 07:39 AM
there's something off about her facial structure that doesn't sit well with me...
[snapback]347908[/snapback]​

She's got Keith's protruding mouth and not enough of Patti's looks.

Originally posted by saturnine@Aug 28 2004, 07:47 AM
I read an article in ELLE about the Proenza Schouler show, and it's model casting - Alexandra Richards showed up, and the boys rejected her.

:innocent:

She looks quite interesting in that last shot, although it's hard to really see her.
[snapback]347931[/snapback]​

i'm glad she was rejected. i don't see anything unique about her.

is it me? because i don't see her appeal at all.... :ninja:

i'd like to see a bigger picture, can't really see her face with all the long shots and under the huge layer of pancake makeup, i somehow like her in the terrible eyewear shot

bad bad Versus ads :sick:

Not appealing to me at all, the ads look cheap too. :huh:

thanks for the news/visuals, luxlisbon :smile:

anyway, these are bad. bland, she is a bland no frills model, and the shoot looks like a teen mail order catalog. boring to look at......:innocent:

The ads are OK, they made her annoying "pout" look less ugly... ...which is a good thing. :wink:

These are dumb, and so is her "look". Painfully beautiful? Um, okay.

I don't find her, or her sister for that matter, at all attractive.....in fact, you could even say I find them ugly.

She looks cute in the last picture..or maybe that's boyd's hotness just taking over the entire picture. :P haha :wink:

She's..okay. Overrated, overhyped...okay.

Tay, the girl in the third photo on the right looks like it could be you

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 30 2004, 05:52 PM
Tay, the girl in the third photo on the right looks like it could be you
[snapback]349865[/snapback]​

I was thinking that too! :woot:

Theodora has her dad's mouth. Alexandra has his cro-magnon forehead. They're cuter than Elizabeth Jagger, but that's not saying much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->