Alexandra & Theodora Richards

Ew, I'm so sick of sisters-with-celebrity-parent, being "models" (which they in most cases wouldn't be if it wasn't for rockstar-dad or actress-mom).

vintervisa said:
Ew, I'm so sick of sisters-with-celebrity-parent, being "models" (which they in most cases wouldn't be if it wasn't for rockstar-dad or actress-mom).
I always kind of wonder if people like the Richards girls know that they're only getting modeling work because of their dad and just don't care or if they honestly think they'd be successful models on their own.

texastess said:
That's their mom, Patti, who was a famous model in the 70s.
ah thank God. I thought it looked a little different.

3059428pq.jpg
is109143134ra.jpg

thetimeofyourlife5fbwmt1815ag.jpg

^Thats a picture from the article in Vogue I mentioned earlier where they were featured.

Attachments

• aci_glo_1032456.jpg
    aci_glo_1032456.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 33
  • WEN-087365.jpg
    WEN-087365.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 18
The one in the burgundy dress reminds me a bit of Pink, the singer.

it looks like the younger one wants to stay home and chill out to music whereas the older looks like she wants to have the fun... also the older one looks more like a model

They are both pretty ugly, but they can whip up cute outfits sometimes. I like the green and white (?) dresses they wore with those cool boots. So far from model material though.

Jesus, they both have a face that looks like a man! Just because you're tall and skinny with famous parents doesn't make you model material.

What happened to the models with gorgeous, stop-you-dead-in-you-tracks faces AND bodies. Like Christy Turlington and the other girls from the 90's.

chantal said:
Jesus, they both have a face that looks like a man! Just because you're tall and skinny with famous parents doesn't make you model material.

Actually, they are not tall at all. In the Elle interview, Theodora said that she is 5'5.

I think they're both pretty girls. I've read interviews, and both are very intelligent, funny, and down-to-earth. Can't blame them for playing the cards God dealt them. How many of you would turn down $$$$ modeling offers because you knew deep in your heart it was only due to your heritage? I doubt many of you would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->