00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
very eastern european in its opulence. even the sense of craftsmanship. but somehow i keep seeing anna sui.

The first two looks are amazing.

I thought the fishnets are annoying and should be removed!

wow i really like this, i'm all about wearability but when looking at this i didn't even consider that, it's just all so pretty and well tailored

I thought the fishnets are annoying and should be removed!

I agree, it would look better without the fishnets but besides that it's pretty nice.

The Gypsy-like headwear is awesome, I love the multiple chains and all of the embellishments.

Anna Sui?? ohh come on! Look again, and again...
tssk, settle down, mattheus :innocent:.. everyone's allowed to have an opinion and just so you know, Scott's a big supporter of Herchcovitch's work.. has been so for many years so it's definitely not a random comparison just for the sake of putting his work down. I am a fan of Alexandre too and I gotta say, it's been seasons since he's vaguely impressed me.. he seems to be spending too much time in NY these days, all the quirk and daring moves are gone and have been replaced by a very commercial and calculated exuberance, not very different from..yeah, Sui.

I really love the looks minus the plaid. I don't see Anna, but oddly I did miss because its just before Anna's show :-\

very eastern european in its opulence. even the sense of craftsmanship. but somehow i keep seeing anna sui.

Aaaahahahahahaahah.... that's my very first impression. I'm sure Anna is a sweet chick, but does fashion need another Anna Sui?

And the styling looks incomplete: If you're going to pull the theatrics with the Eastern European/gypsy bling-- go all out, including makeup and lighting. Don't just dress the girls up and send them down a sterile runway. C'mon!

i think it's the whole boho thing anna sui does and let's be honest the shapes + the opulence of some of those short dresses are very much like ones anna sui has done. it wasn't exactly a jab at alexandre by no means,in fact i've long followed and been a fan of his work just that it has been rather disappointing in recent seasons.

the beaded red miniskirt and the black beaded long sleeved top are just exquisite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->