10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

NYMag

Last edited by a moderator:
his best stuff is with prints, so i don't know why he is doing this. and those linebacker shoulders, eek

Oh the many ways I dislike this.
To last two seasons of Dolce & Gabbana with the silhouettes, tacky patterns, unwearable in a bad way, ill fitting, some very noticeably poorly made and broken down the individual pieces wouldn't make sense mixed with other brands. No, no, no.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing i liked with this collection is the patterns.
The shoulders on those dresses.... oh no. Horrible.

I dont like this collection at all. Not very organized!!

i really love the sense of color that has come through in the new york collections this season although i'd argue some of the best collections -- vera, donna, rodarte -- didn't really feature that much of it.

this particularly collection seemed to get carried away with color, but his clothes have always made a statement and i appreciate the statement he's making here. i will say that that zipper dress reminds me a lot of the zippered dresses we saw at marc jacobs last season.

God, i was just thinking that I should invest in some of his work but after I saw this, I change my mind...what a shame.

A few amazing pieces here and there...zero consistency. A few pieces look horribly constructed as well.

the sheer, beige pieces are gorgeous...the rest, reminding me of the Dolce & Gabbana minnie mouse ears-as-shoulders....enough!!!

hmmmm....to me i see tsumori chisato not herchovitch. where is he in this? it's normally much more distinct. very disappointing.

I really, really like this.
It loses it's way at the end but otherwise, it's so much different to all of the other junk. I love it. Really, really good.

me too.. i just like the first part, the chiffon ^^ unfathomable

I really hate most of it :cry: Alexandre is the most overrated designer here in Brazil ever :unsure:

despite other people's opinions....I actually really enjoyed this collection!!

Herchcovitch overrated??? I dont think so ,,, Brasil is BURSTING at the seams with talent .. but I totally agree with Izzie Blow (RIP) when she handpicked Alex ....

And yes the printed stuff is nice but I like more the chiffon-y pieces on the beggining .. much more commercial

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->