Alexandre Herchcovitch Ss'05

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
With the catwalk filled with flowers and one giant bear, Alexandre Herchcovitch is on a romantic mood for next year's summer... used a lot of pastel colors, floral prints, stripes and a hint of volume for the women who represents delicacy and naivety.
Something noteworthy is that Constanza Pascolato & Cris Saad sat on first row (they're from Dior -Brasil-).

138286-9383-ga.jpg

138288-2249-ga.jpg

:woot: Herchcovitch is back to his good old self and the main star of the SPfashion week

:heart: love the second tent-dress (first post) the amazing blue jacket and the shape of last tent blouse

show setting, seems so fresh

thanks for the photos & the topic ultramarine :flower:

Ha, ha, ha ...SO funny!
When I saw that dress I thought of you, Le! Swear!

And you're welcome! I've noticed there's a lack of coverage of SP Fashion Week ... so I took the liberty :flower:

PS A bit of fashion trivia .. Mr Herchcovitch is Isabella Blow's latest protege ... remember that she's the one to blame for such "discoveries" and Alexander McQueen and milliner Phillip Treacy

thanks for keeping us updated ultra, we absolutely needed some SP coverage :zorro:

and yes, the tent dress is soooo me, love it.
i have a long linen dress in this shape (my own design from past collection) in rich green, i've worn it out..

That second dress is beautiful! I love the color scheme. And the flowers all around makes it even better! :heart:

ooh wizard of oz meets space age... very cool!

i love the cross over braids going on there... neato!

All those Sao Paolo stuff that I've seen now makes me wanna say just one thing: *packs and moves to Sao Paolo!*

In other words, these designers are GREAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->