Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture F/W 2022.23 Paris

I like it. You know, for that kind of woman.

It's a bit like what Balmain would be today if Christophe Decarnin had never left.

It's what Olivier Rousteing thinks he's doing but isn't.

It's good.

He knows his client and he also took so risk playing with silhouette and volume. He gives them something new without making them look like a victim or desperate.

That blazer on look 2 is LOVELY.

He manages to do this aesthetic effortlessly. The collection is very straightforward and to the point. Would love to know who some of his clients are and what they purchase and how they wear it.

Also I didn't realize he was such a ZADDY. ***drools.

If I were a rich woman, I'd love to wear this particular collection, lol. Very sexy! I always appreciate the quality of his work.

Expensive clothes looking expensive! This screams quality through my phone screen!
Those fabrics! That is Haute Couture!

I like Alexandre! Sometimes it’s a bit cliché, too obvious but when you have such a strong opening look and an even more stellar suit after, there’s nothing that I can ask more!

Some silhouettes are maybe too close to Demna’s Balenciaga but it’s a good collection nevertheless. I feel like he needs to push himself more maybe in the prints and the drapés.

Never met an Alexandre Vauthier collection I didn't like, and this is no exception. Wonderful to see Vauthier back doing physical shows and seeing the movement and wearability of the clothes in motion.

The tailoring on that short-sleeved blazer at the start is sublime, love the all-black ensemble on Tindi Mar and the short laced mini-dress. That blue crocodile and fur coat is indeed EVERYTHING, @[B]CommanderTMugler[/B]!

fantastic collection. sublime. well edited, wish i could wear any of it

The collection isn't wheel-reinventing, but it doesn't claim to be. Instead we are presented well put together aesthetically pleasing clothes weaved with sensuality, desirability and fun. I'm sure the women who'll eventually wear this will feel amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"