Alexis Bledel

"Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Governors Island", New York, 27. Juni 2010 (celebrity-paradise).

Dreamy. :crush: And she does it so well - the natural, barely there makeup look. She's maturing so beautifully.

Pretty, summery dress! Isn't that the Prince Harry event? I wonder she got to meet him.

Such a natural beauty. I bet even without makeup she would dazzle. I love her dress and nails. :flower: :heart:

that dress looks so wonderful on her. im not a huge fan of the flat sandals but i guess its normal that shes chosen them as they look quite comfortable.

That dress is so gorgeous to me. I adore these kind of dresses that looks like watercolour paintings. The nailpolish is gorgeous too. The shoes and purse looks great together with the dress. Both of them are beautiful. Thanks so much for the pictures.

Did anybody else see The Good Guy? Though, I don't care for her acting (I really, really want to like it!), she was gorgeous in it. Such a pretty girl.

I haven't seenThe Good Guy but I must admit that, outside of Gilmore Girls, I've yet to find her charming in a role.

She is, obviously, gorgeous. Those eyes are ridiculous.

What a beautiful dress! She looks stunning. As usual :rolleyes:.
Cute nail polish too!

:heart:

Actress Alexis Bledel attends FASHION NEXT the ELLE RISD Design Award runway presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2011 in the David Koch Theatre Lincoln Center on September 9, 2010 in New York City.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

daylife

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything!!!Love the way she match white, grey, red an a leopard clutch!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->